Hidden Hideways?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Feb 6, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. shorty

shorty

Pete - I've used them and had a great time. Go for it. Annie is great. Lexi has gotten some very good reviews. I hear Vicki has a wild side to her. There was one mixed review about one of the Brazilian girls. She's no longer on their site so I don't think she's with Jewel anymore. Jordan has gotten fantastic reviews but unfortunately she's retired from the business last month.

As for the screening - it's part of hobbying. If you're not comfortable with it, then you might want to look elsewhere. Jewel has always been professional with me the few times I've talked with her.

If you do use them, we expect a review.... :D
  2. mroverbean

mroverbean

Take it easy y'all....

Indeed.... the Jewels... errr... Hidden Hideasomethings... are clearly the best in CNJ. They're just looking to protect themselves and, in turn, you. I'm quite certain Evie/Jewel is not looking to scam anyone or record CC #'s or anything similarly paranoid. I think she's looking to verify proper intent, honesty, and, in turn, that warm fuzzy feeling of safety for her and her very lovely girls.

Give 'em a shot... you'll be happy you did.

DSOE

3. *********

Gentleman please, this was disected ad naseum on the board recently. It is a known fact Lady Eve runs a quality establishment in NJ with reasonable contributions. Why don't you contact them directly and explain your concerns. I"m sure you can find a comfortable solution.
  4. Phish

Phish

I am interested too

Actually she looks great, I have been think about it too. I would be find if I could cover the CC # and they just verified the Name in you DL and CC.

I did see another posting where the guy said that, it was fine to Hide the #.

Has anyone tried them?

Do they record the # etc -- That's definitly a NO NO.

In this hobbies I am a total CASH & CARRY punter only. No record no hazzles.
  5. mackolicious2000

mackolicious2000

Hey pretty lady, how are those muscles doin'?
  6. capitan

capitan

Yikes, show my credit card???

I don't think so.....to many scams and ripoffs going down in this technical age with phoney ID's and copies of credit cards......count me out!!!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  7. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

yes mackfordee said it correctly...pete go for it
  8. mackolicious2000

mackolicious2000

I'm pretty sure that they are NJ Jewels with a new name.
  9. petehanse

petehanse

Has anyone utilized the services of this incall? 732-664-4007. They have a girl named Lexi. 36D , 21 yr old Peurto Rican ******. $.60 per half and $$ per hour. Only drawback is that you must show credit card and drivers License! Any info on this place would be appreciated. Thanx!
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2003