Hitchhiker on Rt.110 Farmingdale?!?

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by theladiesman, Apr 21, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SgtHulka

SgtHulka

What time/day of the week was the second time?
  2. theladiesman

theladiesman

I've seen her two more times since then. Once about a month ago around 6 pm, she was walking along the shoulder of an exit ramp, under the trees in a torrential downpour, not carrying anything. Then just saw her last week standing under a tree on 110 in the usual sighting area, wearing a fishnet see-thru top and short skirt. What a sight, people were slowing down to gawk, LOL!
  3. Ddura711

Ddura711 Guest

I know the girl. Seen her a ton of times in that area, always wondered.
    But I doubt she's a plant, I mean that would use better girls that her for a plant. She's like 6'2" & at least 240.
  4. betty_snj

betty_snj

if I was you....

I would not pick anything walking in Suffolk County.

Lots of busts of indies and they might be setting traps for the ones who likes the SW rush.

For the past 2 years the area has been hot...every week I learn of someone being busted, so be very careful.

Be safe!
  5. kicksave

kicksave

problem is there are lots of ppl around...very busy area...
  6. theladiesman

theladiesman

UPDATE: Saw her Monday evening. I was heading north on Route 110 at 5:45 in the middle lane and she was walking north on the east side of 110, on the shoulder, just south of Smith Street, not hitching, and carrying a purse. I forgot that she doesn't always have the luggage, sometimes she carries the purse but not over the shoulder, carries it by the strap awkwardly by her side. There's something childish about her mannerisms (not to be interpreted that she looks young).

Every time I pass her I'm always on my way somewhere so don't have time to observe where she ends up and if any drivers actually pick her up.

Keep you posted...
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  7. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

I saw this in a movie. Don't pick her up. Also, if an indian in a gas station tries to give you something, don't take it!
  8. kicksave

kicksave

I work in the area so if I find out any news will keep you posted.....
  9. theladiesman

theladiesman

Yes, south of Smith Street where all the furniture stores are; I've seen her as far south as the airport. I've seen her perhaps two dozen times in the last year or so, from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

It's bizarre to see her right there on the shoulder with her thumb out, and people slowing down to gawk. Pretty big gal too. It's not exactly the neighborhood you'd expect to see a streetwalker! And what's with the little suitcase?!

One day if I have time I want to pull into the parking lot of one of the furniture stores and observe, see if anyone actually stops and picks her up, then try to follow them and see what happens.

the Ladiesman
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  10. kicksave

kicksave

Im always in that area never seen her......south of smith st?
  11. theladiesman

theladiesman

Anyone ever see this chick? I've passed her many times, usually around mid-day, on the shoulder of Route 110, between Republic Airport and SUNY Farmingdale. Long straight dark hair, barrel-shaped, glasses, short skirt and thumbing for a ride. Carries a small suitcase on wheels with her.

This has GOT to be a set-up, no? Maybe the wire is in the suitcase. I mean, to be out there in broad daylight on a heavily travelled road in a suburban area with light foot traffic. Or perhaps one of you fellas has a different experience to share?

-the Ladiesman