hollywood/hallendale fl

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by qqq35, Mar 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

2. fumpton

fumpton

Miami Companions is a good agency to call when you're down there. Never had a problem with them.

Paige Hunter has some very good reviews. She's on my to-do list. Google Paige Hunter/extreme GFE, she also does greek.

Nicole-she used to be with a banned agency on UG and is now with another agency. Very popular, greek available. She had a different name when she was with that agency.
  3. shorty

shorty

If you head towards ft. lauderdale (about a 1/2 hour drive or so), there is a strip club called Solid Platinum. it's a high end all nude gentlemen's club. i don't remember the location but I'm sure you can find it listed somewhere. I went there about 2 months ago with a friend of mine. He had the pleasure of having a lovely young brazilian girl for 300 for the hour in the VIP room plus the 100 for the room. A little high but the caliber of the girl was outrageous. Not all girls do the deed so be careful who and what you ask.

Other than that, there are several providers from the miami area that will travel to hollywood and fort lauderdale. My recommendation would be do some extensive research before you choose. Some of them can be really flaky and there are a lot of hit-and-runs going on down there.
  4. qqq35

qqq35

need some info, please. i will be travelling to this area next week on business. short of calling any provider posting in another site, any good choices. thanks