Hookers...in fucking Stroudsburg??

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by gern777, Feb 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. betty_snj

betty_snj

mmmmmmmmm of course I remember you, how can I forget? That camp is HUGE we can find a secluded spot and...fool around! It's been a while since I gave a bj
    in the wilderness.

:)
  2. NJ-Alan

NJ-Alan

Well Betty - You probably remember me but my son is going to 76ers camp in July too. Imagine if I see you there on the last Friday..........
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

if you can wait until july....

I will be there, to drop my son to the 76ers summer camp...

Hummers anyone?

:)~~~~
  4. mitch18321

mitch18321

Not Likely. Mt. Airey is no more.
  5. justlooking

justlooking

Wow, and then you can take her to the Mt. Airy Lodge and get one of those heart-shaped bathtubs.
  6. bigcecil

bigcecil

I haven't been in s-burg for a long time, but there used to be a bar on mainstreet that had some patrons you might be interested in. I can't recall the name, but if you strike out -- the worst case you have a few beers and go home.
  7. elmaster

elmaster

Sorry to break this to you gern, but hookers are fucking everywhere

:)

Elm
  8. mitch18321

mitch18321

The link you posted is NFG but I've seen what you mean. If you do a search here on "Stroudsburg" or "Poconos" there is some info on Loni/Carmel but nothing on the rest of the girls. All the pics I have seen on CL look like they were taken at the hotel right off I80 at Marshall's Creek (nice "Irish" place). A couple of months ago, I saw a girl selling her stuff in front of the old Colony Motel, right on Main Street. There's a stip clubs in Gouldsboro and another up on 115 above Blakeslee where you might find some fun.
  9. nypunter2004

nypunter2004

I've seen that ad on CL manhattan. Don't know any more.
  10. gern777

gern777

Hey -
    Once in a while I find myself in the Stroudsburg, PA area and although I've found a decent korean R/T place, I can't seem to locate any more serious action.

I've been seeing this ad on CL

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ers/130746014.html

They post different picts with the same ad on Phone number. One of the girls looks pretty hot. Just wondering if anyone has any info or experience with this gal or gals. I'd appreciate any info.

thanks
    gern