1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

HOT college girl NON PRO sensual BODY RUB - w4m - 21 (East Village)

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by sxymodrfokr, Jan 18, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jjred675

jjred675

is this a joke?
  2. NY8269

NY8269

3. puffin

puffin

agreed
  4. suckitpuppet

suckitpuppet

Internet,,Pictures,,Privacy,,HaHaHaHa,,Someone is not too smart
  5. michael kirk

michael kirk

Welcome miss vicious to the INTERNET! Ha!

Welcome miss vicious to the INTERNET! Ha!
  6. NY8269

NY8269

Lexi

The guys in this Forum really need to show more respect for the privacy of the women. Lexi started out at a foot fetish party several years ago. Beyond that, I will not say anything as I respect her privacy.
  7. missvicious

missvicious

First off you did not have the right to post my private myspace pictures all over the internet, I value privacy and discretion. That was very foul.
    Second, I only have the tattoo on my inner lip, no other tattoos anywhere.
    I am not "goth" lol.

This is my ad, I am independent and do not work for an agency. I am waiting for that agency to take my pictures down. I do NOT work for them.

This is the real link:
    http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ny-alexis212-amanda1-vip.htm
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  8. BigJonnyCool

BigJonnyCool

So I got around to emailing this one and here are her rates:

1 hour introductory 1000
    2 hour rendezvous 1750
    3 hour cocktails and fun 2500
    4 hour dinner and special dessert 3500

Yyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..........
  9. BigJonnyCool

BigJonnyCool

Man that girl is gorgeous. You certainly lucked out on her, though sounds like it was a tad too pricey!
  10. Daddycool

Daddycool

He has a problem with me in another thread too. In the tits and ass thread. Claiming that all I do is take and not give. But look who has posted a lot of the girls pictures in that thread. ME. I didn't answer seekers question quick enough, although seeker had no problem with the time it took me to answer where I found her ad, but Trigeek did.

I thank you for you nice words and defense and most people on here know I am not the person Trigeek claims.

I have enjoyed the debates too.
  11. Daddycool

Daddycool

I do?? I have no problem with anyone on here, but it seems you do.

Maybe you should look a little harder. Plus it seems to me I now have a thread stalker. I am still waiting to hear all you have offered?
  12. We should lay off of sxymodrfokr... people who contribute reviews on this board are two few and far between. we should take a wait and see approach before calling him a shill just because he posted a reveiw and had more pictures.

sxymodrfokr -- you should not react so defensively.. sometimes just letting that shit roll of your back is the best approach...
  13. playdub232

playdub232

Im gonna come to DC's defense a lil, and say that he is not a selfish prick, but just has some strong opinions. No need to start any back and forth crap over a non-pro who in my opinion charged too much for her own good from what I have read here. Opinionated posts don't neccessarily make for shitty ones. I for one have enjoyed some friendly and heated debates over girls wit DC in da past on this board.

play
  14. trigeek

trigeek

DC it seems you have problems with alot of people on here. I'm just pointing out that you are a selfish prick and you don't have the fucking sense to realize it. Just a little time I have looked at your shitty posts makes me say you are a taker & not one bit of a giver. Even though you think you are.
  15. sxymodrfokr

sxymodrfokr

Hey guys no big deal....ok her boobs are definitely real she has an awesome figure but uses those push ups as well I think they are C's but she's small frame so they look bigger. she shaves however I did not remove her g but slid my hand in between her legs while she was blowing me. No CIM and she moved away and continued with HJ as I came.

With the new rates? who knows I think it's out of my league
  16. DoctorBeaver

DoctorBeaver

Let me just be clear that although I may have had some question in my head as to whether sexymodrfkr was a shill (mainly because of the timing of her going pro right after he posted), I don't think that is the case.

I am interested in knowing a little more about this lady's physical package before I shell out the big bucks to see her. sxymodrfkr, is her rack enhanced or real? They look enhanced from the pic you posted of her sitting down. Also, is she shaved down below or partially shaved? Finally, do you think the "no CIM" rule might be changed at her new high end rate, or did it seem she was adamant that this is not on the menu? Where did you end up releasing (Facial, tits?) Thanks for the info.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  17. Daddycool

Daddycool

If that is how you took it,then let me apologize. It was not intended that way.

When Doc Beaver claimed I was "Also, are you suggesting that sxymodrfokr is her pimp or shill? Don't be afraid to do so, I had the same question running through my head. Though his original post is very crafty if that is the case."

I responded by saying no. "I am not suggesting sexy is a shill " I added though that you had a lot of pictures. Which you do and was happy and grateful you shared.

You did get lucky and I learned a lesson that maybe not all good looking pictures are fakes. lol.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  18. sxymodrfokr

sxymodrfokr

Dcool,

No problem with you either, however the assumption that I was "advertising" for her was pretty strong and it did rub me the wrong way.

Like I said; I got lucky and perhaps someone else did or could. Once it was found out she turned pro and posted her info all anyone had to do was contact her directly and they could satisfy their curiosity.

Instead the questions kept coming and insinuating "shill" when all I wanted was to share my experience.

All non-pro's are different and it's just luck. I know you've been there!
  19. Daddycool

Daddycool

Damn someone is a little upset. Why you so mad at what I said? Just wondered what you said in your emails to her before you met her that would have her give you all those pictures. You admit to being in this hobby a long time and more importantly with non pro's. So I asked a question, For some advice. and your advice was no one liners and no suck my dick lines...wow...thats where I have been going wrong??

Chill out dude.....I have no problem with you.

damn...gotta stop sending them that on the 1st email.

How could she possibly think I'd waste her time from only one email?? As I said, she sent me one picture. I thought it was fake so I moved on. No second email from me or 3rd. So my time or hers was never wasted.

I don't think I asked you to post anymore pictures of her. You did that on your own. And we thank you for the information.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  20. COMMANDO

COMMANDO banned

NOW SOMEONE IS THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!