HOT HOT HOT SHANNON!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New York' started by plazaman, Oct 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rogue

rogue

T-man

thanks sir-Teri has always un hot and cold-and at 1500 for 30 minutes,it's a tough way to go...
  2. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Re: one eyed trouser ?

No Brunette. But trust me, Shannon is much better in bed than Teri Weigel.
  3. rogue

rogue

one eyed trouser ?

T Man-care to post the semi graphic details of you and Teri Weigel-was she a blonde when you saw her?
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Just wanted to welcome Shannon as a new UG supporter. Please click thru on her new banner ad ( you'll see it at the top of some of the pages here ). Give her a call and let her know you saw her on Utopiaguide !!!!!
  5. zoulou

zoulou

Anyone else had the pleasure of meeting this girl?
    she looks hot but expensive.
  6. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Oh man....what a woman (long)

So, I met Shannon. And before I say anything else, let me say that I won't be graphic. I don't need to be (more about that later). Keep in mind that I worked 50 hours last week (12 on Friday) and drove 10 hours round trip to see this goddess.

The Drive to Upstate NY

Damn pleasant ride. Bright sunny day, the leaves were turning, and I was struck and touched by all of the flags and banners hanging from the overpasses along the interstate.

The Date

Shannon set up a room for us in a nice hotel (which was hosting 2 weddings) and I freshened up from the ride (and set up my digital).

Shannon showed up and looked just like her many pictures on her multiple websites. She was classically dressed in a suit, underneath, sporting some very nice black lace (garter, panties, hose to match)....

The lady is a former feature dancer, is 30ish, and has the body of a 25 year old girl....nicely enhanced without any evidence of a surgeon...She smelled nicely and greeted me warmly.

Six steps of separation

Before I met Shannon, I spent (maybe an obsessive) amt of time looking at her member's site. She has a scrapbook which showed a picture of Teri Weigel (and others). One of my last emails to Shannon was to remind me to tell her about Teri.

As it goes, Teri and Shannon have met on occasion as both were featuring and Teri wanted to take Shannon to bed in the worst way. Shannon had her reasons for declining the offer. So, being that I've been to bed with both Teri and Shannon, Teri Weigel has been to bed with Shannon by proxy :=)

Prior to our date, I had asked Shannon to tell me what pleases her and she told me to not worry about it. As it turns out, we're both very oral, so we had a most excellent time (IMHO). Shannon brought along some toys, and I experienced a first. She has this finger tip vibrator thingie that she applied to my member at opportune times.

Three hours or so later, Shannon and I spent some time looking at the 70 odd digital pics I took and the video she took. Watching the video was every erotic for me and I believe for Shannon as well....she kept talking about calling this tape "Part 1"

An awesome lady, responsive, giving, open minded.

Reason why no graphic details.......there is a rumor that the video is being put on her website...I"m going to send her copies of the pics as well. Maybe you'll just have to wait and see if this transpires.

Would I see her again?

Shannon told me that she had orgasmed more than I did...so I guess I'll have to see her again to even up the score.

Not inexpensive, but I feel like a new man today. Shannon made me feel good about me...

Thanks Shannon

PS. You can ask me questions via email....I might answer. Iggmogul@aol.com
  7. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Re: thank you for being so sweet

Review of this promise to follow tomorrow's date :=)
  8. rockit

rockit

Although not having the pleasure of an actual live "one on one" session with Shannon (yet), I can only say great things about her from my acquaintances with her through HotShannon.com. She is truly a sweetheart and very adept at every project she involves herself in, need I mention her drop dead gorgeous looks. One other thing, for all you pantyhose and stocking lovers, this girl is the goods when it comes to hoisery. Hope to see you soon baby, must be a slice of heaven to spend time with you!
  9. Shannon

Shannon

thank you for being so sweet

Hi guys, first of all I want to tell Plazaman that I had a great time as well and thank you for being so sweet. I can't wait to see you again so you can make your own personalized movie of me. :). You made me feel so comfortable and that means alot to me. I hope we can get together again soon. I hope to meet some new friends here at utopia, this is my first time here, I've heard great things about it and Im glad to be part of it. Im in the NY area and if you want to email me you can just go to my site http://www.hotshannon.com/esc/main.htm and email me from there and you can also read a little bit about me. Lots of Kisses, Shannon.... oops I almost forgot to also thank One Eyed Trouser Trout for the nice compliment about my site, I try real hard to please everyone. Kisses to you too Trouser...:)

[Edited by shannon on 10-04-2001 at 11:18 PM]
  10. One Eyed Trouser Trout

11. jeffc126

jeffc126

Do you have a web site of hers and do you know if she will come to long island?
  12. plazaman

plazaman

I RECENTLY SPENT SOME QUALITY TIME BONDING WITH HOT SHANNON AND, BELIEVE ME, SHE LIVES UP TO HER NAME!!! I THINK THAT SHE IS EVEN PRETTIER IN PERSON BECAUSE SHE HAS AN AWESOME TAN. SHE IS REALLY SWEET, DOWN TO EARTH, AND FUN TO TALK TO. ALSO, SHE DELIVERS AN INCREDIBLE SESSION! MY EXPERIENCE WITH HER WAS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD AND I HAVE SEEN OVER 100 DIFFERENT PROVIDERS IN MY TIME. BOOK HER - YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!!!!