Hottest AMP girl ever?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by qwerty2k2, Dec 20, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

The Hottest

Two J-Girls -- Lisa and Emi at the now-defunct Annie's Place.

Lisa (Korean) at Shogun's Place (1990).

Mimi at the 29th Street Health Club (1986-1988).

2. qwerty2k2

qwerty2k2

15) No ad posting. No shill posting. No ISO posting(except in the appropriate sections*).

*For those of you who it is still unclear what an “ISO post” (In Search Of) is:

Any post which contains the phrases:
    • “Do you know of/Does anyone know of”
    • “Have you been to/Has anyone been to”
    • “What is the website/address/phone number/location/etc”
    • “Do you/does anyone have any reviews of”
    • “Have you heard about”
    • “Where can I find/get/acquire/receive/etc.”
    • “Has anyone seen recently/When is the last time anyone saw/Whatever happened to”

jb_r
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2007
  3. johnyclately

johnyclately

sweet

anyone forget sweet ... guess she not considered cause of the rooms..
    amp works for a madam.. but for pure looks and attitude she #1
  4. johnyclately

johnyclately

PP still in Business

Tks for the tip... surprise surprise she still working with Lisa .. the last time there it was a dump...
  5. BennyHill

BennyHill

Hailey from Tropical Touch in Long Branch, my very first MP experience a long long time ago. Used to love driving into the parking lot and seeing her red sports car cause I knew it was ON !!

Gabriella from Nirvana / Pines a very close second.

Damn I just realized they are from like 2000 cant believe I been here that long, now that we are on the topic add Casey and Dominique from Pines / MTC.
  6. beenaround

beenaround

cbteam- Knew you would still feel the same way. Do not think the devil made you do it, Bayboy used that excuse but Rem told him he (Bayboy) was the devil. Was there Sunday but your princess was working so I had to enjoy talents of another. Will try again this weekend.
  7. cbteam0106

cbteam0106

JOHNYCLATELY- yes NANCY is still there, and NO she has not aged any. she's still GORGEOUS!!! sorry been i lost my head, the devil made me do it.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  8. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Broken Cherry :( She was in DC the last time I spoke with her. Evidently she had a LARGE bill to pay? 6 figures worth. She was in search of the eternal cash flow aka Prince. I believe she hooked up with a much older dude from my conversations with her. I wished her good luck with her new grandpa. I think..
  9. NowAndZen

NowAndZen

the waiting game for cherry to make it to NYC

01-08-2006, 11:42 PM #66
    Jack_Maehoffer
    Gold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NowAndZen
    If cherry pops up I would love to know. Happy huntings to you.

I called her this evening, I haven't seen her in over a year. "I miss you,I love you! honey" Speaking Hangul, and broken English she proclaimed. I thought the world of her, How can two different worlds fuse together?? Is this real?? What If?? I had some great times with her (Outside of ). How can I let her go? I'm pondering. Should I just go to Korea, and bring her back to the States?? Crazy stuff indeed. If I were a betting man, I would say FOLD! With all the prior knowledge I have. Her voice, rings through my mind. So adorable, so passionate. So alluring!

Someone crack me upside my head! I can dream, and I have some wonderful ones of her too That HOT LIL' MINKY!! YOWWW!!

I had her 917 cell number when she was here and had her visit me a couple times but I didn't get that connection you made. Great for you! I have not found a gem like her since the TieNeeLee era. If cherry popped up again today she would get the works. The talent base has gone down the tubes on short tiny petite hot sexy horny young looking asians. The new year brings the cherry back but where in NYC is the game at hand. Happy hunting and hobbying.
  10. johnyclately

johnyclately

hot amps

nancy at pp still there ... um um did she age any? ....
    susan at pp & ft lee was good too ! jennifer, grace in her early days
    "voted best ass"
  11. beenaround

beenaround

cb you should get out more often. Nancy clearly has gotten to you. Try HE just down the road, or sweet asian. The phone person there who may still work the rooms is a knock out and always pleasant. But to everyone has their own fav's. This past weekend Nancy was great, but will alway wait until she returns to the cold person she could be. But when she is not she is wild. Service 7 but looks 6. I perfer women with more than a training bra top. But wild one she could be. Another you might enjoy is Jane in Edision, also C and exceptionally concerned with making you very happy - service 11+.

May run into you at PP, hopefully I am with her first.
  12. cbteam0106

cbteam0106

I'll have to agree with johnyclately-NANCY from PP ;definitely a 9 in looks and service !
  13. falcon10

falcon10

If we're also mentioning the hottest ladies in the non-AMP category, I'll contribute another. When Sophia & Amy from HE temporarily set up shop in an apartment in Hackensack & later Teaneck, there was a Latina girl named Kelly who worked only on Wednesdays. She was a sweetheart and an absolute knockout. I don't know if she went back to HE with Sophia & Amy, but I haven't seen her since the Teaneck apartment closed. Sophia is hot, but Kelly was super hot.
  14. ShortRichard

ShortRichard

Hottest AMP girl

Venezuelan Sophia at Eva's was right up there. She got married though, and is out of this game (I think).
  15. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Decisions,Decisions

We Shall see. ;)
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  16. nabbeun

nabbeun

if she's all you say...

...why not take a chance? with your eyes open, nothing to lose except time. even if not forever, sounds like it would be fun for you both.
  17. HotRod10010

HotRod10010

Flights are cheap now Jack - Go For It ! Reality is for TV shows
  18. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

((((Back to reality)))

Thanks, I like to dream, It's free.. ;)
  19. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

SMACK!

Damn dude.. you got it bad. I think the trip to Korea might be fun. Spend a week out there, and get your fill. Then MOVE ON. I know it's just a dream of sorts, but dude... Just too damn fairy tale-ish to be a reality... Just me though.
  20. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

I want to have your baby!

I called her this evening, I haven't seen her in over a year. "I miss you,I love you! honey" Speaking Hangul, and broken English she proclaimed. I thought the world of her, How can two different worlds fuse together?? Is this real?? What If?? I had some great times with her (Outside of ). How can I let her go? I'm pondering. Should I just go to Korea, and bring her back to the States?? Crazy stuff indeed. If I were a betting man, I would say FOLD! With all the prior knowledge I have. Her voice, rings through my mind. So adorable, so passionate. So alluring!

Someone crack me upside my head! I can dream, and I have some wonderful ones of her too That HOT LIL' MINKY!! YOWWW!!