How do you deal with 22 inches???

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by betty_snj, Feb 12, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim banned

I know this was posted a few days ago but I had to respond. I find this funny coming from a woman who, on another board I won't mention, can't make a single post WITHOUT making a sales pitch herself. I mean, I remember a lady who posted that she was coming up from Atlanta and mrs milf responded, to the effect, 'why go for visiting pussy when I'm here all the time?'

Such f*cking hyprocrisy, it makes me laugh!
  2. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

oooh I love it when he gets angry. Your turning me on.
  3. ForFun

ForFun

4. ForFun

ForFun

But it would be fun trying

5. betty_snj

betty_snj

Kimmie & I always have heated arguments...that's just us. We have one of those "love & hate" friendships.

Miki? we don't care for each other and I can live perfectly fine without chumming with her. She's not part of my business or personal life.

BJs are not performed in the same way and it feels different from every woman you get from...same thing with guys eating pussy. Some are born to be between a woman legs, others should stay away from it.

So, it would be like comparing the sun with the moon.
  6. ForFun

ForFun

Does this mean that that Betty, Kimmie, and Miki are kissing and making up (or at least being civil to each other)?

This was fun reading while it lasted.

BTW. I have seen Betty and she gives some of the best oral I have ever had. I want to see Miki based upon her reviews and posts, but it has never been convenient. When I do I will write a comparison of the two here.
  7. manohgod2

manohgod2

No need to be sorry, I was just thinking maybe it would be better to resolve these problems in private because of course I'm sure you don't want anything from your private life leaking out onto the board. Plus there is no reason to be arguing here, love and embrace your friends :)
  8. Kimmie

Kimmie

My apologies to the board and Slinky for airing our friendship problems here.

Sometimes things get out of hand andyou feel you must protect/defend what is being said against you....

Again, I am sorry guys....... I will head back to my corner.
  9. betty_snj

betty_snj

I agree....I just started a post about 22 inches of snow...sorry guys, I didn't drag the dirty laundry here, but I could not take it quietly.

My father always said to me that "the one who keeps quiet is hidding the guilt", so I had to vent too, which is not my style.

Sorry again, I apologize.

Time to suck dick again....now the one that is my "property"...nite nite
  10. manohgod2

manohgod2

Ladies let's just keep this matter quiet and resolve this in your own privacy? There is no need to bring someone's personal life into the board.
  11. fumpton

fumpton

Save this shit for Dr. Phil
  12. Kimmie

Kimmie

And if you recalled Icalled you to apologize and you insisted it wasnt necessary and said its water under the b*****, but I still insisted that I owed you that much. But I guess that was not how you truly felt.

If you were still upset you should have told me then and there. I was like a pussy and begged you to forgive me for what I said. And for what? THIS?

I cant believe you sometimes..Who the heck was it that called you last weekend and asked you if you heard from Slinky, if he was ok, that I was worried. And you said for me to call him to which I said I can't because I lost his number ,so you called for me, then reported back that he was alive and ok...So dont act like YOU were the only concerned person around here.

I have no idea what you told me would happen and I dont care.

You wronged me so many times on UG posting the "Anyone hear from Kimmie she called me and was upset about a guy and i told her dont do it, no man is worth it." thread!
    Did I hold it against you for putting my shit on UG? NO! instead,in private, I asked you that whatever we talk about that is personal stays off the board. Then you blew me up about my illness, but I still let it slide because I realized thats just how you are.

How about when I had several clients we share tell me personal stuff about me, (very very personal )that they said came from you, and I confronted you, and you denied it?
    I let it slide...

Now I make a comment here about how you belittled me about my oral preference and Iam the one that is public enemy number one?

Sh*t if thats what being friends is like, I prefer to be friendless forever.

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  13. betty_snj

betty_snj

welcome baaaack Slinky!!!!

I can say that and hold my breath until I die and go in peace...can you?

I do have a copy of a PM sent to my LI buddy asking him to tell me to "stop" or my dirty little secrets would be spilled.

If this is not a backstabbing, then I don't know what it is.

Let's stop this non sense...life goes on, I'm moving on and you should too.

Like I said, I still love you I wish you happiness, but "three is a crowd" remember that show?

Slinky is back, It made my day to see him here (I was really worried about him and he knows it)

I just want to be left out of any private exchanges from now on. Just remember when I told you that this was going to happen? Well, I was right.

Viva Le Pipes!!!!!

time to suck more dick :)~~~~~
  14. betty_snj

betty_snj

thanks Slinky....huh nothing like people stirring shit to get you back in full gear...glad to see u around. We need to talk biz.
  15. Kimmie

Kimmie

Whoa, HOLD ON a second!!! I dont hang out with anyone!

I go to work, go home, and spend evey single weekend home with my kids and my puppy dog watching all the soaps and Charmed episodes I missed during the week. Then back to work again,occasionally throwing in a call or two to you.

Betty if you think I have teamed up with Miki or talked about you to her, or fed her information about you, you are dead wrong.

I never backstabbed you. I just told you to stop trying to make anything written about oral sex all about you. I said I love deep throat now, and you went on and on about how dangerous it is and gagging and hurting, etc. etc..

Lets be adult here. Fine, you dont want to associate with me anymore because I spoke up about what I feel. But NOTHING that Miki has written here has anything to do with me.

This isnt a 'get betty" attack. at least not from me. And if you think that lowly of me,then we were never really friends after all.

[/QUOTE]
  16. manohgod2

manohgod2

lol I love those analogies.

edit: wait that wasn't an anology was it? it wasn't, oh well it was funny though.
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You know, it really pisses me of when a group of people who complain about how nasty this place is come on here and get nasty with other people. Then, at some point (past, future, whatever) complain about what's allowed to go on in here in other places where they want to pretend that everybody is "nice". And then I am the bad guy.

Well, if you bitches want to cut eachother up, don't come crying to me when one of the guys comes on and gives you the same treatment you're giving some other woman here. Because the next time one of you comes whining to me about how terrible something is that was written about you on UG, I'll smack you so hard they'll arrest you for speeding in Brooklyn.
  18. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Ferrari / Escalade / Hummer
  19. justlooking

justlooking

Believe me, it makes a difference to me and people I have sex with.
  20. manohgod2

manohgod2

Just be glad others haven't joined in.