How much Caffiene ?????

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Dec 28, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. guy catelli

guy catelli

if you and i were the co-stars, it would sure be a hit with moi ;).
  2. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

How about ~X~ rated? You think it will be a new hit?
  3. guy catelli

guy catelli

how 'bout an NC-17 version of the Robitussen commercial?
  4. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

Like the Robitussan commercial? Ok. I will start it when I get back, I will be too busy and not near my normal computer routines. Just want to see if anyone can actually think and be straight about something. Anywho, I am going off to bed soon, I responded to one thread and it kind of got me worked up (in a naughty way) so I think I will have sweet dreams tonight.
  5. guy catelli

guy catelli

okay then, in keeping with the role of therapist that i keep trying to emphasize, is it alright if we call you "Dr. Mom"?

[Edited by guy catelli on 02-04-2001 at 03:26 PM]
  6. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

That is so cute!!! Well, I am taking a little time in between tours as I reach my final few, so when I arrive let's just have a good time and momentos please as I announce my retirement tours in a few weeks. I need to be reminded of all the good times I had and the special people I shared them with. Of course I did notice a thread on here, kind of resembles this one, when I get back I am starting a new thread, and I won't give hints but I need honesty, and let's forget the "prostitute, john" thing shall we? :) Mother hen has spoken.....lol...
  7. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

The more you curl my toes, the less I need Paris. Or NYC. Just you and me, and our toes make twen-ty.
  8. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

Now, with good company, unbelievable toe curling sessions, don't you think it will be like Paris? :)
  9. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Val,

Not Paris in April? Too bad, although NY in the Spring can be un-effin-believable
  10. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

OK, I am definately very intrigued!!!! So I will be back in NY in April, (hint, hint). And as the old saying goes,"Boys will be Boys" My goodness is this what I am going to look foward to when my son comes of age?.......LOL.......
  11. guy catelli

guy catelli

hi again, Val :

dear Val,

i am sorry to have taken so long to get back to you. the young ones -- wsb and his kid brother justme -- were demanding attention. as a mom, you surely know how that is. just wait til yours is a teenager like they are now -- adolescent rebellion, constant testing of limits, and all that.

on top of that, they've reached that age when they're starting to think of 'girls' as something more than teammates on the soccer team. specifically, justme seems to be fascinated by Willow's forthrightness -- http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=2388 -- and, wsb seems to be seeking succor from succulent Inga -- http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=2344 .

but, getting back to us, Val ... i don't want to you to think that the reason i would like to meet you is because of your big beautiful eyes, or your lush figure or your long, shapely legs. and, it's not even all of the rave reviews you've been receiving ever since i came to asp boards. no, it's none of that.

the real reason is that i would be interested in your time and companionship so that we could discuus the meaning of life, or something like that. or, maybe we could just sit around and listen to music together.

of course, anything else that would be mutually consented to would also be *okay* with me, Val :)
  12. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

Ok I am back!! Did you all miss me? Guy, thanks for the sentiment!!! I am very pleased I hope to meet one day!
    Now talk about tax cuts and ways to spend, hmmmmmm Don't call Tiffiny's in Florida, or their affiliate website, I will send links tomorrow, They stole one of my watermarked pictures!!! They put some other girls name on it, say hello to Nicole!!!!!!!!! I did call the scumbags and they will remove it soon! I am watching.
    Now any other suggestions?
  13. guy catelli

guy catelli

math for frogs

thanks gc for that. I'll vote for you.

thanks, frog. every vote counts in my quest for the gold.

Would a 1% tax cut for the $25,000 family and zero % cut for the rich guy work too?

definitely, frog. but, it would 'work' better for, say, Attillary than for Bourgie II.

[Edited by guy catelli on 01-27-2001 at 12:13 PM]
  14. frog

frog

thanks gc for that. I'll vote for you. Would a 1% tax cut for the $25,000 family and zero % cut for the rich guy work too?
  15. guy catelli

guy catelli

mathematically speaking ...

there could be a 100% tax cut for those families of 4 earning less than, say, $25,000 -- and a 0% tax cut for the rich.

ergo, the low income families would have a bigger tax cut than the rich.
  16. frog

frog

rufus, politics is hardly an appropriate subject on this board, so I won't touch that but mathematically, where am I wrong?
  17. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

Frog...thats where you are wrong...its just a question of votes not math...
  18. Ozzy

Ozzy

i make my own tax cuts.........

i cut out paying them(taxes).
  19. frog

frog

re: tax cuts, it's tough for a guy making 25g a year to have a bigger tax cut than a guy making 5 mill.
  20. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

To say that Greenspan favors a tax cut would be a serious stretching of the truth.

To spend any tax break on the hobby gives a whole 'nother meaning to the term, 'stimulating the economy'