How much do you tip @ AMP

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by PhillyEquipGuy, Feb 6, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. I Want To Spa

I Want To Spa

funstuff:

Where do you get your nude mutual massage?
  2. funstuff

funstuff

I usually go for full nude mutual massage (sometimes including a little cbj) which includes pretty much touching her anywhere (including light sucking on her nipples) and the tip is 60, sometimes 70 (if cbj included) when house is 50.
  3. redleg609

redleg609

China Accupressure

- just north of where RT 130 comes together after being divided, west side of the road. 60 door. R&T.
  4. footy3

footy3

tipping was covered quite extensively about 2 weeks ago do a search, but i generally tip 20 for hr and 50 for bj. The economy is tight don't overtip and prices will fall
  5. surferboy

surferboy

My back has been killing me. Are there any good AMP or MP in the SJ/Philly area where I can actually get a good massage and either a tug of BJ? Not looking for FS.
  6. j1rose

j1rose

tipping

Me its $ 40 for a hr with or without roaming

60 for hr and topless

80 for BJ
    100 for ......
  7. PhillyEquipGuy

PhillyEquipGuy

Quick question, I just want to make sure I am not under or over tipping at AMP. Not FS, I know the rate their, but at you regular rub and tug places where the house is $.5 or $.6

What do you tip for say a HR, and say a HR with some playing on the provider?