How much is that freebie ?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Dec 27, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

I've never had a freebie. I have had longer than scheduled appointments for the same fee, mostly because I took the time to listen to the girl dump some of the stuff that accumulated between her ears....

Even if I was offered a 'freebie', I'd still have to take a shower, shave, clothe, drive, schedule time, etc. All toll, nothing is ever free.

And things are always on sale...sometimes even at a reduced price.
  2. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I think that the reason that you'd be offered a freebie are as diverse as the personalities offering them. Furthermore, I think it would be an unfair mistake to make any kind of assumption about motivation. Why not just ask and judge on an individual basis. Sometimes I'm astounded by how unwilling johns and pros are (seemingly, anyway) to discuss the peculiarities of their relationship.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

i say, i say, lookie here son...you'd be very surprised who that NY provider was. she was that little chicken hawk trying to catch me for dinner.

definitely over drinks though....
  4. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

You must be really out of shape if she wanted you for your mind Oz.

As Foghorn Leghorn would say, "That's a joke, son".

Anyway I too was in that position and from my own experience, coupled with what I have heard from pals, this type of relationship is most definitely NOT WORTH IT and almost always ends up badly. And I don't even have as good a mind as Ozzy.

My 2 cents.

MW
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

i recently had a very well known NY provider send a freebie (10 hrs) my way after only one session........i think she wanted me for my mind and not my body though.
  6. pswope

pswope One out of three

wow. great topic!

IMO.there's so many different ways to interpret such an offer. It could be a gesture to a valued client or a signal that a different ytpe of relationship is desired or a spontaneus reacton at the heat of the moment.
    To the extent one can,you have to try to devine the intent of the lady and the possible implications of accepting it. Obviously,if one is in the midst of schtupping,that might be problematic.
    Unlike my bud Wimpy,it's not something I have to be concerned about.
  7. wimpy

wimpy

It means your a hell of guy. A few years back a provider asked me to come to her house in the midwest for a week. I did and it was total sex. It was like being on vacation with a girl friend. When she comes to NY to work I do not see her. I feel that our relationship as client-provider has been broken. I wish I could go see her in the mid west. If I called she would probably tell me come over.

[Edited by wimpy on 12-27-2000 at 10:50 AM]
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

OK guys, so you've been seeing a lady on a rather regular basis and the two of you hit it off real well. One day, she calls you up and asks you to come over. You have a very nice "session" and as you leave, you give her the usual fee. Only she refuses to accept it.

What does this mean to you and what do you do ?????