How much younger a girl would you consider dating?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Gavvy Cravath, Dec 11, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I was thinking the same thing. She said she woulnd't be on UG for a while so she could study for finals. Then *poof* Hasn't been heard from since. I hope she's alright.

And I do the same thing, and sometimes I'll even come up with something to post while I'm driving around listening to music, etc. An idea for a post will just pop into my head. Weird.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  2. fortydog

fortydog

I was wondering that myself. She had alot of interesting things to say.
  3. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Speaking of masquerade, where is that chick? It goes to show how much I bring UG out into the world with me. I am banging this chick yesterday and I actually thought about masquerade (a person I never met) and this post from the summer (four months ago).

Gavy
  4. Gavvy Cravath

I was not prepared for the whole Pat Benatar incident the other day. I hadn't waxed in a while. I was really disgusted by myself. And it's so funny, I actually thought of this post because Ms Benatar is so completely into herself, kept on looking at herself in the mirror while we were in the bathroom. Then, she'd take glances at herself when we were in the bedroom.

I looked over too and saw the now so pretty hairy gavy fucking this 20 year old.

So, I had to fuck her real well, pulled out the light choking thing, the fish hook, the light hair pulling. Anything to get her concentratinf on fucking me then looking in the mirror.

Gavy
  5. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

Woman with experince

I know this is and old thread but acording to my kids so am I. Now reading about who is washed up and who is not well in my opinon the women I seek are more closer to my age I am nearly 50 I feel like I am 30 and the women I want to be around are the ones who have simlar life experinces hell maybe it is me but what good is arm candy if you can't have an intelagent conversation. Now you ask is a man pushing 40 washed up I say no but I am past that already I have been told over and over again age doesn't matter and I am starting to see that it doesn't now me I am not comfortable chasing or trying to chase a 20 something heck my oldest is that. What interests me is a smart well versed woman OK I admit a nice body is not going to scare me off but I know I need more than that. Attraction is fine to start but what do you do after the first kiss or the first roll in the hay for a real relationship you have to have some common ground. When I tried internet dating I always look for women starting at age 35 and up to 45. I use to get resonses from 55 and up I even dated a few at least we had something to talk about. Now I know I am jaded when it comes to civillin relationships maybe because my last relation ship lasted 21 years but it did not start that way. Anyway My point is as always beauty is in the eye of the beholder and personally I would rather wrap my arms around a warm 30 something that a thin brainless 20 something any day of the week and that's my.02
  6. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

Desi...................If I bring my massage table and talented fingers (and...... ;-}) ae these barterable services? Truly, I love the feel and smell and taste of a woman
  7. Thorn

Thorn

I'm glad you said many and not all.

People should get married when they are ready to get married. For some its in their twenties, for many its in their thirties, for some it may not be at all.
  8. Thorn

Thorn

No, not particulary.

[Hey, you asked.]

Seriously, what do you want us to say?

If its two truly consenting adults [and I am not talking consent under duress... that isn't really consent], for what ever reason there is consent, why would I feel "creepy" about it.

Since I don't have sex with anyone I don't want to have sex with, I don't feel "icky" about her presence in the mirror. Since I hope she does the same she should have no reason to feel "icky" about my presence in it.

I don't have those kind of hang ups.
  9. Thorn

Thorn

No. Not particularly.

[Hey, you asked.]
  10. justlooking

justlooking

If those mirrors were flattering, I'm going to have to kill myself.
  11. Gavvy Cravath

It's been all laid out for your reading pleasure (or pain) in the "War Stories" thread.
  12. masquerade

masquerade

You know, I always found those ceiling mirrors at the Liberty to be enormously flattering. It was almost as though it wasn't a real mirror at all, but some window to an alternate universe where a girl who looked sorta like me, but way hotter, also happened to be in a weird hotel doing the exact same thing I was. I looked fucking awesome in those mirrors - I wish I could have purchased one and hung it in my apartment, but I doubt it would have had the quite the same effect.
  13. masquerade

masquerade

Hey Gavy - what kind of sisters would actually date the same guy? and at the same time to boot! What is this, the Telemundo version of Jerry Springer? Seriously, do they have like, the worst familial relationship on earth or what?
  14. Axe

Axe

LMAO!
  15. justlooking

justlooking

I wish I could say it's great to be back, gavy.
  16. Gavvy Cravath

And justlooking makes a triumphant return to UG. Nice to have you back, my friend...
  17. justlooking

justlooking

As I recall, whenever I used to try to point that out to you, you were too busy looking at your own reflection to care.
  18. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Gavy - I have not followed your recent adventure. When I get home, I am going to read all your past posts to see whats up.
  19. Gavvy Cravath

I am completely torn, Eddy. I had an inkling that the 20 year old was in play, but I just wasn't sure. She snuggled up to somebody at a party we were at together last night and I got a little jealous. And I guess I wrote her off.

I kept my date with her sister today. And it went beautifully. BUT...I had to get something that I left at the house where the party was at the night before. ANd my little 20 year old was there. She came down in a cute little pajama shirt, gave me the item I left behind and held me for a long while. And I am thinking that that it's a friendship, the somewhat older guy that takes care of her; that makes her feel safe. But, she held me for a while and I just wanted to kiss her and tell her how I felt, but I left. I had to. I had a date with her sister in 15 minutes.

I'll update you in the "War Stories" thread. It's so confusing...

Gavy
  20. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

I just shed a tear