How to improve your session (for newbie’s and not so newbie’s)

Discussion in 'New York' started by nicolerio, Jun 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Monk

Monk

SB - great post.

I've never quite understood the discussion before the act ritual. Seldom is anything really resolved. Too often it's an attempt by the provider to set "rules" and to lower your expectations, which just makes for a lousy session overall. If there are specific things she won't do, she should let you know up front, of course, preferably before you even show up. But the most enjoyable sessions are the most unpredictable and original (for me, at least). On the other hand, "suggestions" and helpful "hints" during a session can be most rewarding.

Now that said, I do remember a well reviewed out of town provider who I visited once when she was on tour here. She was very experienced and asked what I wanted before we started. I basically suggested half and half. We had a pretty mediocre session. Later, when I checked the JAG reviews, I saw that someone else had seen her and had a fantastic time. But he had suggested a whole host of things up front and she was more than willing to oblige.

My point is, I guess, that so much depends on each individual and each provider. The provider I was just writing about was experienced and open minded, so an experienced hobbyist could knowingly take advantage of the situation, if he so chose. A younger, less experienced provider wouldn't have met him half way (although, if she did, you never know what might happen -- you have to learn somehow).
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

sb: Kinda like what my answer is to the missus....a conversation along the lines of

She: After the kids go to bed, all you do is watch TV

Me: Listen, all I do all day is talk and schmooze. When the TV is on, it's talking to me. I don't need to DO anything. The last thing I need to do when I get home is f***in talk MORE.

Like my philosophy in a session. Altho I do like to chat..I would rather the woman do whatever it is she likes to do.
  3. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

In line with the discussion of expectations and communication determining "happiness", what are your thoughts on ***?

While on one hand it can be viewed as putting providers in the category of a product (like Consumer Reports), on the other hand this type of review service can help one find very specific info, if looking for something specific. Knowing these specifics can lead to a better time for the customer, and ultimately less poor reviews for the provider (due to bad customer communication).

I am not looking to get into the merits of self posting and the other abuses of review sites, but I'd like to know some thoughts on the way *** goes about it.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  4. mercydancer

mercydancer

5. Nobel

Nobel

Re: Re: Improving Your Session

No, that's not what I meant. Obviously you have to have some first sessions which turn out to be good...only then can you have repeat ones to assure that you have a good session :)

What I meant is that if I really want something on a particular day, it is safer to stick with someone who I know provides it than take a chance with a provider I have never seen.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

While I agree to some extent with Nobel, in that even if 10 guys have a great session with someone, there's no guarantee that you will have a good one, i will go further to state that even if you have had a good session with someone doesn't guarantee the next one will be good also. There are just too many "human" factors involved. i got into a pissing match once with a provider who claimed that she never had a bad session. This is just not possible.

However, getting back to the premise of the thread:

There are things that you can say which might make the session better. if there are certain things which are 'absolutley necessary" for you to feel like the session was "a success", it's fairly silly to omit discussing them ahead of time. Sometimes, guys really want something, but are embarrassed for whatever reason to ask for it. I know I keep beating this dead horse, but when it comes to "non-mainstream" items, some guys just don't realize how common the requests are, and are a little squeamish about asking for them. The funny thing is, the guys who really do want outrageous stuff don't seem nearly as embarassed about these requests ( i.e. most guys won't ask for a finger up their ass, but some guys will blurt out "First, I want you to take a shit on my chest, then....." ).

However, this isn't as easy as it sounds. One reason is that some guys don't have nearly as much experience as a lot of the ladies. There's probably a whole slew of stuff which these guys wouldn't even think of asking for, but would really enjoy. Sometimes, you end up getting these things only from women who have made a "routine" out of it ( examples: Someone who lays you down on the bed, showers you with Rose petals, and then drinks Champagne from your navel, or a girl who, in a "baby talk voice" says to you "Are you going to put that big dick in my tight widdle pussy?" ). For some guys, having to discuss some of the things they want before hand takes too much out of the "spontenaity' of the act. I know a lot of guys don't like seeing gils who they think use the same routine on every guy, but personally, I don't mind it ( although usually for a "one timer" ). It's like going to the theater, where the play has a "spectacular climax". There was a place on Northern Blvd ( back in the 80's ) where every girl had a "routine". I think I saw 8 or 9 ladies there over time, and it didn't bother me because I got something new each time.

I must say that for me, personally, I find this superior to asking for what I want. There are several reasons for this:

1) I'm a little shy and don't really like asking for stuff. I especailly don't like pushing people to do stuff they are not comfortabe with. Thus, asking for stuff where there is some resistance becomes a bit of a turn-off for me.

2) I would rather get the best someone has to offer on thier terms, than a substandard "what i am looking for". What i mean by this is that I would like to get a great performance from someone who is "into" what they are doing, than a mediocre attempt to deliver on my "script". Of course, I'm one of the few guys I know who goes to restaurants and orders "surprise me" ( oops, probably just "outed" myself.... ).

3) I've actually gotten some stuff that I never would have asked for this way, and really liked it.

4) I talk all fucking day long. The last thing I want to do is have an extended conversation about how I want to relax before actually relaxing.
  7. Monk

Monk

Re: Improving Your Session

Are you saying that the only way to assure a good session is to see providers you've seen previously? If so, I totally disagree. In my experience, the first session is often the best. But it has to be the first session with a very talented lady...
  8. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Hurry- she will be down in FL within 2 weeks!
  9. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

10. Nobel

Nobel

Ezrlove

Do tell with who :)

Maybe I have just had bad luck in that category. Or I am too damn picky -- but that part I don't mind. For me the hobby is about living out fantasies so I usually end up chasing supermodel types :)
  11. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Re: Improving Your Session

I disagree, I have had great experiences and never paid more than $350.00 an hour.
  12. Nobel

Nobel

Improving Your Session

I doubt there is any one thing which can assure you a good session, unless you have seen the provider before and already have chemistry.

A general rule to keep in mind however is that, as in everything else in life, you get what you pay for. There are no guarantees however, so you do have to be careful and sometimes you have to take it on the chin to learn.

In the US, my best experiences (for me defined as young, 9 in the looks category, and enthusiastic about DFK) have been when I have paid >$$$$.
  13. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: I thought I told You...

Taxi Driver- Right my brother!!!
  14. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

My favorite post of the month so far....
  15. Eye Won

Eye Won

I thought I told You...

Hey Ezrlove, I thought I told you I really need to know you a little bit better before I would do such a thing... Oh, wait a minute....were you talking to me???????

Imperialone...........OUT!!!!!!!!
  16. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Prostate or prostrate whatever!!!

just stick your tongue up my ass
  17. mercydancer

mercydancer

[/B][/QUOTE]
    But I bet most of us have, at some point, had a religious experience with a provider... :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    Oh no you didn't. LOL with tears rolling down my face
  18. jmp

jmp

But I bet most of us have, at some point, had a religious experience with a provider... :)
  19. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

You got me Jack!
  20. JackStraw

JackStraw

mispellings???

HP
    people who live in glass houses shouldn't misspell words