HOW TO POST A REVIEW IN THIS SECTION

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by biohazard, May 30, 2014.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. genius

genius

Perhaps because he may be mentally challenged.
    Banacek likes this.
  2. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

1. You are correct, sir.
    (631) 386-8410
    is not the correct format. 631-386-8410 is. This has been explained numerous times. I know, because I've explained it. Over and over. You just have to read through the rules section and the notes for newbies to find it.

2. Using "retarded" in the way you did is insensitive and is frowned upon in society today. I am sure that there is at least one person who is a member of this board who has a retarded child, sibling, relative, friend, or acquantance that would find this offensive.

3. There is rule against questioning the actions of a moderator. There is also a rule against questioning the policies of the website. Congrats on breaking both rules at the same time.

4. It has been discussed at length how the phone number policy results in better searches. Why you would want to dispute that is puzzling.
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
  3. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Since this is demonstrably wrong with the simplest of tests, you might want to reconsider who you are calling retarded.
  4. nobody04

nobody04

Probably because you put a parenthesis in the phone number. They get a little retarded here sometimes cause they don't know how a search engine works, or they're just anal about their super awesome format. Long story short, when searching for phone numbers the hyphens, periods, parenthesis are stripped out anyway so it really doesn't matter.
  5. blackback00

blackback00

Hey, Did not know exactly where to put this so I put it here. I just made a post about the girl out in Riverhead and don't know what I did wrong in the review. Any feed back would be great. Thanks BB.
  6. Fishmann

Fishmann

Sorrt for that last one, i reposted in the proper format
  7. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

NOTE:

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD POST REVIEWS IN THIS THREAD. THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE IS SECTION.

IT IS AN INSTRUCTIONAL COMMENT ABOUT HOW TO POST REVIEWS IN THE LONG ISLAND SECTION, NOT IN THIS SPECFIC THREAD.

THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE ADVICE IN HERE AND THEN CREATE A SEPARATE THREAD IN THE LI SECTION FOR YOUR REVIEW.
    Waterclone likes this.
  8. klimonger

klimonger

Thank you! I'm still navigating properly around the site. Appreciate your help
  9. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

10. klimonger

klimonger

question.......I started a thread agency incall girls VS BP incall girls. why was it removed? Did I not follow a proper guideline?
  11. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

If you are writing a new review Please Search the phone number first to see if there is not a thread already made for it.
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  12. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

IF your posting a review in a existing thread, but, it has no phone number.... Please post the phone number also
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Show me the ad for this spot with no phone number.
  14. Cassady1025

Cassady1025

What if you know the address of a place but you don't know the phone number? Or if the place doesn't have a specific name like 2090 Jericho in East Northport.
  15. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Neither do i sounded like the guy was lazy when he said it
  16. prospekt1

prospekt1

Got it, thanks for the clarification.
  17. Slinky Bender

My personal opinion is that one establishment should have one thread with as much info in it as possible. So there should be one thread with the name of the establishment and phone number with all the girls there inside it. It is fairly easy to title a POST "review of XXX" (XXX being the name of the girl) - you could put that in all caps, bold it, even make it a different color if you wanted that to stand out.

Since independents are their own establishment they should each get a separate thread.
  18. prospekt1

prospekt1

Hey Slinky,

Just for clarification. Can we post the name of the amp instead of the girl or girl only moving forward? For example "ABC Spa 555-555-5555"
  19. Slinky Bender

PS Generally speaking, I don't really buy the "I can't post it that way" defense to begin with. Really? The device you are on has capitalization, punctuation, etc. But no numbers and dashes on it?
    Haileeonthebeach likes this.
  20. Slinky Bender

And just to be clear this "new rule" has been in effect for 16 months already.