HOW TO POST A REVIEW IN THIS SECTION

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by biohazard, May 30, 2014.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Banacek

Banacek Retired

NOTE:

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD POST REVIEWS IN THIS THREAD. THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE IS SECTION.

IT IS AN INSTRUCTIONAL COMMENT ABOUT HOW TO POST REVIEWS IN THE LONG ISLAND SECTION, NOT IN THIS SPECFIC THREAD.

THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE ADVICE IN HERE AND THEN CREATE A SEPARATE THREAD IN THE LI SECTION FOR YOUR REVIEW.
  2. klimonger

klimonger

Thank you! I'm still navigating properly around the site. Appreciate your help
  3. Banacek

Banacek Retired

4. klimonger

klimonger

question.......I started a thread agency incall girls VS BP incall girls. why was it removed? Did I not follow a proper guideline?
  5. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

If you are writing a new review Please Search the phone number first to see if there is not a thread already made for it.
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  6. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

IF your posting a review in a existing thread, but, it has no phone number.... Please post the phone number also
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Show me the ad for this spot with no phone number.
  8. Cassady1025

Cassady1025

What if you know the address of a place but you don't know the phone number? Or if the place doesn't have a specific name like 2090 Jericho in East Northport.
  9. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Neither do i sounded like the guy was lazy when he said it
  10. prospekt1

prospekt1

Got it, thanks for the clarification.
  11. Slinky Bender

My personal opinion is that one establishment should have one thread with as much info in it as possible. So there should be one thread with the name of the establishment and phone number with all the girls there inside it. It is fairly easy to title a POST "review of XXX" (XXX being the name of the girl) - you could put that in all caps, bold it, even make it a different color if you wanted that to stand out.

Since independents are their own establishment they should each get a separate thread.
  12. prospekt1

prospekt1

Hey Slinky,

Just for clarification. Can we post the name of the amp instead of the girl or girl only moving forward? For example "ABC Spa 555-555-5555"
  13. Slinky Bender

PS Generally speaking, I don't really buy the "I can't post it that way" defense to begin with. Really? The device you are on has capitalization, punctuation, etc. But no numbers and dashes on it?
    Haileeonthebeach likes this.
  14. Slinky Bender

And just to be clear this "new rule" has been in effect for 16 months already.
  15. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Ok let's see if we can make this anymore clear......

"New rule regarding titles of ISO and Review threads
    It is now mandatory that the title of both ISO and Review threads be simply the person being reviewed Name and phone number in the format "Name xxx-xxx-xxxx" (hopefully obvious that xxx-xxx-xxxx is the phone number). The url of the person's website should be either the first or last item in the post. Do not discuss, copy or link to reviews on other sites please. Reviews must be of a specific experience OF YOURS (in other words, a review is of one session. You can review multiple sessions with the same person in one post, but they should be obviously separated as distinct sessions)."

This is copied from this link... http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/titles-of-iso-and-review-threads.48662/#post-1027738

If you can't post it in that format for any reason, then don't post it until you can eg:

" I'm on my cell phone, I can't post the thread in that way"
    Then wait till you get to a computer so you can post it correctly

Posting the thread wrong will now get it deleted, if you do it repeatedly you will be banned