Howard Dean talks up a Rethuglican talking point

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by justbill_redux, May 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. thezoos

thezoos

they should realize that they dont have to do this. the bushadmin is chipping away the red state voters all by their lonesome: Ex. being the democratic gov'na of VA
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

Not 4 nothing...... but lets all recall the last major politician who is remembered most for getting his cock sucked in office.... and he wasn't a republican.
    Last edited: May 12, 2006
  3. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Try running a democracy without them. Perhaps you'd prefer a dictator or a King or a limp wristed knitting circle like the kind Bill Frist or Harry Reid would preside over? I'll take a bold pol with a few ethics problems any day........
  4. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

why would this surprise you? they're all spineless fucking humps who'll do anything and i mean ANYTHING to keep their do nothing, get their pockets filled and their cocks sucked jobs. ALL politicians are scum. t's a prerequisite for getting the job.
  5. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Trying to chip away some red state voters. Won't work but they know they have a problem in the heartland and the south.
  6. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

So Dean appears on that far right religious asshole Pat Robertsons CBN network and fucking panders to these assholes and fucking lies and tells the audience “The Democratic Party platform from 2004 says that marriage is between a man and a woman. That's what it says.”

Not true what it really says

We support full inclusion of gay and lesbian families in the life of our nation and seek equal responsibilities, benefits, and protections for these families. In our country, marriage has been definited at the state level for 200 years, and we believe it should continue to be defined there. We repudiate President Bush's divisive effort to politicize the Constitution by pursuing a Federal Marriage Amendment." Our goal is to bring Americans together, not drive them apart."

Fucking unbelievable, Dean pushing a Rethuglican talking point, I’m sick.