HR - A hypothetical question?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Daty, Nov 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Daty

Daty

2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

They have been trying to "kill" most of the Adult Oriented clubs for quite a while. Some have been just deleted. One of the things they did was to excluded them from being "searchable".
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I didn't know that Yahoo's search feature didn't work. What's up wit dat?
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

5. Slinky Bender

Bill,
    Since you can't search for Yahoo clubs anymore..........
  6. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Does it double as a steering wheel lock?
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

There is a club on Yahoo for girls who like to give handjobs and guys who like to get them.
  8. TexasNYer

TexasNYer

I am with Ozzy on this subject. I can take care of myself in that way better than paying someone to do it. No offense to anyone who preferes this but I just do not "get" the allure of the non full service ladies. I am not going to pay 150 plus for a great massage and release when I can pay a bit more and get the great massage and FS.
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

anything can have a following now days. she can clean and vacuum her house and have a following. you just wouldn't catch me there. blow jobs only, i can live with...i'll suffer but, i can survive. HR...i doubt i'd go...not unless i heard she was unreal at it and then and only then i might have to experience it just once.

but my personal view of a hand job is that no one is better than i am at jerking me off. i've been doing it long enough that i think i may have mastered it by now.
  10. Slinky Bender

It's funny, because to a large extent it's a "lost art". There just aren't all that many top notch HR providers. Although, I'm trying to get this one girl I know who has done it on occasion as her "only pro option" to jump in and do it "full time".

What do you guys think: if there was a very good looking girl, who only wanted to offer that option, and was priced accordingly, would she have a following ???? What would that "proced accordingly" by ?????
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

From what I've read, I think some of the amps have a few girls who qualify.
  12. Daty

Daty

If HR = assisted masterbation, which provider would be the
    Dr. Korvorkian of HR?