Hurry Up Caitlin of Nyc!!!

Discussion in 'New York' started by candie, Jul 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

hi Caitlin!!!!!
  2. godfather2b

godfather2b

Welcome!!!

Glad to have you here... Spent the last few days in the apple myself, but forgot
    the puter and organizer at home. But enjoyed the sites anyhow. Could have
    been more fun if i packed more carefully...... Welcome to the apple!
  3. Hello Everybody!

And thanks for the warm welcome! I have some emails to reply to... as soon as Hushmail restores them from the old server! Anyway, Candie is correct. My stuff still hasn't arrived. As soon as I get settled in, I'll be able to visit with you gents.

xox Caitlin
  4. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Maybe after a 'peek' in here she will have a 'peak' experience! :) Sorry, couldnt resist.
    HP
  5. candie

candie

Got in touch with her and gave her the UG addy. She is waiting for still some boxes to arrive. I forgot to ask if her puter is with her but I am sure she will peak in here.
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Call her quick! LOL
  7. candie

candie

I will call her and tell her to get her butt on this site!
  8. Wwanderer

Wwanderer Kids, don't try this at home

Phoenix's loss is NYC's gain

Despite several attempts and near misses, I have not yet met the lady, but she has a superb rep via more than one private and reliable source.
    Phoenix could not afford to lose her from what I hear, but that is their problem...not ours.

-Ww
  9. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Maybe HP!!

One of my buddies saw Caitlin last year- very sweet and top shelf GFE. Hey she did alot of driving in the Phoenix area so what would a 20 mile drive out to Long Island take!
  10. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Caitlin...

...has indeed left Phoenix, AZ( too, bad as I have a business trip out there planned for September) and relocated to NYC- she has not answered my email as yet , but I imagine that she is settling in. Hey Carl, maybe she will come out to the Island!:). Lets make her feel welcome when she does decide to announce her arrival.
    take care and Welcome Caitlin, HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 07-31-2001 at 09:25 AM]
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

12. Assman

Assman

Does she have a web site?
  13. godfather2b

godfather2b

Thanks for the reminder Candie!!!! Gotta get you out east in the wine country! Kisses
  14. candie

candie

Just a short note to say caitlin of az , is moving here this week!!!!! Always important to know when a new provider moves to town!!