I am so embarrased

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by candie, Apr 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bandaid

Bandaid

It's also "I can induce some chumps to give me $180 for the same session." If Rachel changed her ad she wouldn't get as many calls. She knows it and chooses to deceive her customers, which is okay with her because she hates them anyway and knows she'll never get repeat business. There's providers who know they'll not get repeats and don't care.

I know it's a business, but business can be pleasant and provider and client can have some liking. I'd like it if a provider thought of me as a client she likes to see. That's all I ever hoped for in the hobby.

Hotpuppy, if your ATF actually enjoys you, it'll show over time. I don't think there is any way you can tell based on the one experience you relate.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  2. nabbeun

nabbeun

also fwiw...have you ever had sex with someone you really didn't care to? put yourself in the right frame of mind, and you will find you can enjoy the actual act, but after couldn't pick them out of a lineup if your life depended on it.
  3. nabbeun

nabbeun

I think a high percentage of the girls who give a good session who you actually want to see a 2nd time are like this.

Rough guess on the breakdown (based on an amp cross-section):

45% hate what they are doing and it shows, but do it anyway cause the money is great;
    53% is exactly what you describe above: she's good, but forgets you entirely once the session is over. these girls don't like what they are doing, but the money is great and as long as the guy is not totally disgusting can talk themselves into it. so they give a good session and you really think there may be some connection there. but to my longstanding theory, once you are not standing in front of them, for all intents and purposes, your don't exist anymore.
    2% those who really allow themselves to have a good time (at least with you, maybe with all). they enjoy it, and the money is nice too. these are real keepers (but you still have to beware the hidden agenda)

fwiw, when i was in school this was a trick i used. whatever class you hated and were doing poorly, if you tell yourself, mentally and perhaps out loud that you liked it - enjoyed it - your actual words led the mind to follow, and performance improved. if you hate it, and allow yourself to acknowledge you hate it, improvement was always minimal for the effort expended.
  4. curious

curious

Considering the prevalence of ritualized behavior implemented as acoping mechanism, I'd bet that percentage would be pretty high.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I was talking to a girl the other day, and she told me she likes her sessions because she actaully does want to have sex with all of the guys: she does that by telling herself that each guy is some guy she actually wants to have sex with, and then voila! .... she does. OTOH, she also told me that as soon as the session is over, she has compeltely forgotten every detail about it. I thought that was very interesting and I wondered what percentage of girls in the business do the same thing.
  6. littleguy

littleguy Gold

I was with a provider a little while back. She's very personable, open and nice. During the course of our conversation we were talking about a number of things, among them how many clients she sees etc. She has a life and works outside the biz and doesn't see guys full time. When I asked her why she sees guys, she grinned and said very innocently, "The money's very nice".

Well, we discussed this exact situation (what this thread is about). Before I could even say it, she did. She said "Of course the money was the primary reason, she could get laid anytime she wants"

This lady is one of the sweetest ladies I've seen. She is a terrific GFE IMO.

The irony was so thick I just felt I had to share it here.
  7. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

RNB

according to the girls we are all the same anyway. enjoy the scenery.
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

Hey Tucker

are you saying I'm nondescript??
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

oh noooo! that girl was much happier with the *real* ozzy. that other one was a few years older than me also.

:cool:
  10. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

IF it looks like it....

Everyone looks like Ozzy and Rob. Even Candide, just kidding.
    I think what UG needs is a party. Hey SB My RSVP is positive.
  11. Slinky Bender

So Ozzy, do you think RNB looks like you, or the guy who says he's you ?
  12. robnotbob

robnotbob

Oz...you can't be ugly

I've been told we look alike :)
  13. Assman

Assman

Thinking of You

So, do you want to meet me in Long Island?
  14. Slinky Bender

It's that DSB again.
  15. Candide

Candide

Why is everyone so uptight on this board? You guys need to open up a massage parlor! Heavy duty Swedish style massages all around...I'm picking up tension just floating here in cyber space :)
  16. Candide

Candide

I know I'll get my "elbows grabbed" for this (to borrow a phrase from K.S.) but there is such a thing as sexy ugliness...I've met lots of guys who thought they were ugly but they were a turn on - but I never told them that cause they'd hate me for it....go figure...and guys think that women are hard to understand??? Sheeeesh. :)
  17. Candide

Candide

ooops - I can't get the hang of this - my, Slinky, what complex software you've got ! :)

[Edited by Candide on 04-27-2001 at 07:05 PM]
  18. Candide

Candide

Well Slink, you know, in your message you left out "I read it..." and just said "read it..."... So it doesnt surprise me that you missed that word, 'envy'. I'd get that reading and writing dyslexia of yours checked out if I were you...toodles and kisses and bisous from Candi

[Edited by Candide on 04-27-2001 at 07:02 PM]
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy

if only they all knew me the way you do. see you tomorrow.

:cool: kisses baby :cool:

hey......what about the ugly part? well two out of three ain't bad.

[Edited by Ozzy on 04-27-2001 at 02:33 PM]
  20. gabriela

gabriela

[Edited by gabriela on 05-10-2001 at 10:40 PM]