I am the Styx loving gal!

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by raqueldivine, Jan 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. webster

webster

Rachel,

I saw you a couple of years ago. Your name has changed a few times. Your service is ok but absolutely not at the new prices you have set. I think the new names are to confuse old customers who had an ok time and hopefully want refuse you when you appear at their door again. I don't like that practice of changing names.
  2. jsp

jsp

that's telling 'em

Good girl Rachel,

I remember you from about a year or so ago, I had a great time and you give an awesome back massage.

If I would've known you liked styx, I would have brought you some of my old 8 track tapes. :)

"Come sail away with me"

jsp
  3. raqueldivine

raqueldivine

I was told that self promotion is a no no!

and besides, good things don't need promotion or reviews. Low key is the way to go. Word of mouth is better. Someone did post my ad on here and I was reprimanded for it even though it clearly states in the posting that another person did it.

I come here to kill time and have a little fun.

Rock on!
  4. raqueldivine

raqueldivine

Yes, it was Tommy

How could I forget that? Tommy sitys on a stool with an acoustic and sings crystal ball. He usually does it at every show. The group is not the same since Dennis DeYoung left. I think the magic is gone. I did see Dennis in A/C last winter and he was fabulous.

I could talk about Styx all day, but I am much better at other types of "sticks"...lol

Peace...rock on, never let the soul get old cause you're never too old to rock and roll!
  5. Casper

Casper

Meet up in the Classic Rock section ?
  6. buddyyy

buddyyy

Hi Raquel-

What’s the best way to get a picture, as well as some information about the services offered, the cost, and the process of setting up a session.

Can you direct us to a website that has this information or maybe a general directory which might have a listing about you?

It really does make it easier to work and play her if you take out an ad ($75).

But in the mean time how do we move this along.
  7. john galt

john galt

Tommy not JY

raquel,

actually that's Tommy Shaw on Crystal Ball singing that. It was his first album with Styx. (they were my first favorite band, got all their albums (remember those black round things) and then Cd's) They had some good music.
    If i can stump you on Styx trivia do I get a discount?

They're in concert now...the closest show is in pennsylvania .

take care and be safe!
  8. raqueldivine

raqueldivine

You know it's you babe!

STYX WILL ALWAYS BE THE NUMBER ONE BAND IN MY SOUL:

Tell me tell me where I'm goin
    I don't know where I've been
    Tell me tell me won't you tell me and then tell me again
    My heart is achin and my body's shakin
    and I don't know where to go
    tell me tell won't you
    I've just got to know
    Crystal Ball, so many things I've gotta know
    Crystal Ball......

J.Y> Young and Styx off Crystal Ball

Rock on, 37 and proud, play hard and rock loud!
  9. Casper

Casper

Oh she said styx :(
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2003
  10. lurkey

lurkey

How about the UG motto
    Too much time on my hands
  11. LoonyTunes

LoonyTunes

I like Cartman in South Park with "Come Sail Away"
    Very funny stuff!!
  12. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

CHRISTTTTTTT

now i feel old i remember those skating days in san diego
  13. jseah

jseah

My favorite is still.....

Tonight's the night
    We'll make history
    Honey you and I
    And I'll take any risk
    To tie back the hands of time
    And stay with you here tonight

reminds me of going to the roller rink on Saturday night as a teen....
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You know it's you Babe,
    Whenever i get weary and I've had enough,
    Feel like giving up.;)
  15. raqueldivine

raqueldivine

in response to multiple names, etc.

Yes,

Since I am a student and frequently come and go, I change my name just kind of as a fresh start. I am not a bait/switch, or any of those other things I hear on these boards. Some times I read this negative posts, not just regarding me, and wonder why someone would try so hard to ruin someones reputation. Could it possibly be other providers pitted against each other or agency's trying to sabotage another? Personally, I think we are all here for the same reasons and should be kind to each other. Whether someone wants to see me or not is their perogative.
    As far as current pics go.....I think my old one is pretty darn close to what I look like, I pull no false ads and am what I say I am and am not going to be overly explicit in what I do and don't do. As it says, YMMV, if I consider you a good person, I'm all the nicer, works both ways.

Stay safe and warm.

Raquel, Rachel of NNJ
  16. lurkey

lurkey

Welcome R, I have no desire to get into a war with you and I am very glad you have a happy and pleased clientelle but you have to understand that as a hobbiest there are certain "warning" signals that cause suspician and caution. Some are multiple names, multiple rates, and different attitudes towards certain services, as well as pics that differ enough to cause confusion. I am sorry if I offended you, in all of the pics I thought you had a sensational bod and agreed with your "God has been good to me" comment no matter what name it was delivered under. If you were just trying to drum up new business by changing the name no prob, just say so. In any case, peace and prosperity!
    Lurkey
  17. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Welcome Raquel. Cute pic of you, but you need a more recent one.
  18. marc

marc

Welcum Racheal, Raquel...!

I've missed your massages, got to book something soon!

Pleasee, read the UG Rules and NEVER, NEVER post your contact info, or else you will be banned...this info will come to fruition eventually :)

Good Luck!!
  19. raqueldivine

raqueldivine

Hi Marc,

Yes, I am the Styx babe. I guess it is different strokes for different folks. Thanks for the good press, especially the massage. I do not misrepresent. I state in my ad that I am in my mid 30's, look darn good for my age and do not smoke ciggies as of 1/1/03...yeah!

Weathered? Find anybody with no plastic surgery who looks like I do. My skin is clear and unlined. I consider myself to be friendly if you are.

Just thought I'd give my 2 cents. I have my nice friendship base of people who really enjoy me. It is a free country, thank GOD for that. You can choose whoever you'd like. True, the pic is a year or 2 old, but If anyone sees me, has a digital camera and would like to update mine, please feel free!

Have a great day and a prosperous new year!

Raquel of NNJ (formerly Rachel Divine)