I don't beleive this...

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Eye Won, Nov 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pinga

pinga

Well, did they re-open?
  2. ew

ew Silver

At this rate they would be better off if they let anyone in, they'd probably last longer.
  3. un4given

un4given

maybe....(half joking, half serious)

Maybe they need a change of strategy. This unmarked office thing just stands out for any neighbors concerned with strange men always in the elevator going to the same floor.
    WHat about a dental office setting? Real Estate setting? Hell a bar with a back...... anything that will serve a purpose... at least on the facade.
    Maybe a LES or Chelsea location would mean a bit less exposure too... with same accessibility.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

5. Eye Won

Eye Won

Grand Opening........Grand Closing............
    I knew that location would never work.....
    Hey Slinky, did you even get a chance to go....

Imperialone..........OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Slinky Bender

Without re-hashing the prior argument....this time Iwould state with almost absolute surety that it was not the issue.
  7. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

I'm sure they can find something reasonably accomodating around the wall street area, these days....
  8. PistlPete

PistlPete

This is just my opinion as I have nothing to back this up with, but I think unwanted internet attention as a factor in their difficulties is over-rated. The think their problem has more to do with other tenants in their building.
  9. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

FWIW they've been forced to close...AGAIN....in record time...

There are various theories as to why they've had so much trouble in the last year or two...

But unprecedented unwanted internet exposure surely doesn't help...
  10. Slinky Bender

"They opened in a different location.... "

Sort of.........
  11. Eye Won

Eye Won

It is not

They opened in a different location....
    and Tomatch......sorry about the mis-understanding...

Imperialone.....OUT!!!!!
  12. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

episodes

Imperialone: is there reopening location the same as there old location?

THanks,
  13. tomatch

tomatch

Re: 2 things

Not flaming - not complaining. No offense intended IMP - we agree this IS a public forum so of course you're free to post any info you want. Problem is you didn't post any info. that could be useful. You're just teasing most of us - and admitedly you were doing this to get to Rufus. Just my $0.02 but you don't need to make the rest of us salivate. Am I jealous? YES - but on the other hand, you've been a good source of info. all around. Really - I'm not getting on your case. Just a touch of envy. Thanks for all your contributions in the past. When I get seriously re-activated in this hobby I hope to be as forthcoming as you. But for now, I'm convalescing (sp?) from major surgery and have been afflicted with a serious injury for some time. I'll still lurk and post on stuff I can partake in, i.e. strip clubs and maybe soon MP's. Seriously - I appreciate you and all the other info. givers since I've been more of a taker and lurker - I've hobbied vicariously through the likes of you. Hopefully I'll be back w/in the next 2 -3 months.
  14. Eye Won

Eye Won

2 things

Number one.....
    I posted this just to let the regulars know that Episodes re-opened.
    Number two....
    I really posted this to get under Rufus's skin. It has been a long going argument with me and him....
    and if your a newbie and feel left out Im sorry....I been around this board for a long time and wasn't trying to be an asshole,
    and Tomatch please spare me. I will post any info. I want here.

Imperialone.............OUT!!!!!!!!
  15. un4given

un4given

dang it

I dont understand why we need to keep discussing this establishment in a public forum. Granted, newbies got a right to know about this. We should post the info for them. But if the string contains 41 posts on the subject, any moron in blue would take notice.

Sure, they know about these places before we do. But if they are kept out of mainstream discussion, they will never bother.

To those that choose to listen -- thank you. To those that don't -- i cant force ya, so please dont bother to reply why I am wrong and so on -- we had that discussion previously, and I don't enjoy flame wars. i wont mention this anymore.
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

17. Thorn

Thorn

She was a medium built, busty, red head who gave an adequete BJ. The thing was, if she liked you, she would get on cowgirl and buck like a bronco.

When you're young you think that's sexy.

[duh]
  18. bfl13

bfl13

whats jag?
  19. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

For those who want episodes' number, just put a review into jag and you will get the number in an august incall review. Call the number and lie your way in. They are located in the heart of the fashion district.
  20. tomatch

tomatch

GEE - maybe you can start a "Those in the know of Episodes" thread to replace the "Gold Members Only thread"... put up or shut up - this is a public forum. Save your inside info. for backchannel posts - don't stuff it in the face of the curious and unitiated.