I found a real gem on there

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by NowAndZen, May 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pinga

pinga

So pray tell where this gem is. Her price quote would also be helpful.
  2. NowAndZen

NowAndZen

I believe outcall only

If cherry aka apple came back...I would have lengthy sessions and be broke to make up for lost time. I cant go to these places anymore to research and find a new one as they are not customer service orientated anymore. Where is the quality of asian korean hotties.. FLy to korea.
  3. dduck024

dduck024

WOW those names bring back the fondest of memories. I was a Julies regular and had sooooo many awesome times there. Julies girls were the best.
  4. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

is she incall or outcall?
  5. neilz

neilz

You should have said that after winning 7 million dollars in the lottery, you quit your job.
  6. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

I called a provider one time and she told me that I'd have to bring along a copy of my paystub..lol..I told her to go fuck herself!!
  7. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

All you need is the SSN and you can apply for credit cards.
  8. jackmeyoffer2005

jackmeyoffer2005

Having to give a provider all of this info is too much. How many providers will give you their real name, their home #? No fing way would I give out this info.
  9. NowAndZen

NowAndZen

I agree with you

that many are now requiring a screening process and it is invading. Who knows if the info is stored. I go by checks and balances with reviews and forums to see authenticity. The memories of the old jules was that I had so many amazing sessions with the lovely ladies. Kasia, Shannon, Brianna, Ashiette, and Krystal.
  10. tonynyc

tonynyc

Sounds like a real gem, just remember to give her the extension for your HR department.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    If you would like to get to know me, please FIRST let me get to know you. So please send the information requested below BEFORE you ask questions.

INFORMATION REQUEST:
    *full name
    *full birth date incl. year
    *company and title
    *work phone number
    *mobile phone # (or best contact #)
    *time + location for desired meeting...For New York. I outcall to Manhattan only.
  11. NowAndZen

NowAndZen

with Tie Nee Lee. I found her skills with dtbbbjnqns. Able to hold down for minutes in place. A rarity in this hobby and also found her ability to squat and aerobically do things for a small, tiny woman that I have not found in other small girls. One comes close that is the famous cherry aka apple from EoP and famous whisper.