I hear from Lucifer that I'm not real...

Discussion in 'New York' started by GM, Jul 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Since this is only between the two of you, I don't think anyone else needs to sniff your farts. Since at least one of you has the other's email, and a phone number has been offered, I think this is best handled "off line".

And if Lucifer wants to respond, I'm sure GM will take his email/call as well. If I'm wrong about that either GM or Lucifer can email me off line.

[Edited by slinkybender on 07-12-2001 at 07:02 PM]
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

I never said you were alyssa. you conveniently opened a thread for me to respond to her since the other is now closed. why do all you people think that your being accused of being alyssa. perhaps you know what she's been prone to do. however, not a single person has said alyssa is making all these posts. i just said above that she should take her friends with her. if i thought she was making these posts...

BELIEVE ME I'D HAVE ACCUSED HER OF THAT TOO!

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-12-2001 at 06:50 PM]
  3. GM

GM

Ozzy, whats wrong with you?

Ozzy, email me at GM2459@hotmail.com

Then I'll give you my phone number and you can call me and I'll tell you what an ass you're making of yourself here! I'm not Alyssa!!! And I certainly won't take this shit from you or anyone else here!
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

response to ayssa...

an affair with you.....

let me set the record straight...

gentlemen and ladies of the board, i've never had and affair with alyssa...do you know why?

cause i'd rather stick my dick in a pile of dog shit.

alyssa you're a liar, a bully and plenty of other things that i won't call you in public. how dare you deny to all these people that you didn't post that bbfs post back in november and two weeks ago. tbd removed that post from the thread to protect your sorry ass but we all saw it. and you wrote it. you're the biggest embarrasment to this business and i've seen it all, from crack head junkies on 11th ave to 5,000/hr heidi fliess girls. go back on the street where you belong and stay off this board. and take those piece of shit friends with you.

and just so you and charles know...YOUR THE REASON HIS NY BOARD IS IN THE FUCKING GARBAGE....WHICH IS RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG.

i waited 9 months to say that to you. i did it now go and enjoy the rest of your evening cause i know i will.

OZZY
  5. GM

GM

Sorry for this, but I do defend myself and my friends! Looks like my handle (GM) on TBD and here got added to a list by some a*****e named Lucifer. Well, just so we understand each other, I do exist and I will defend my right to state my opinions as everyone else here certainly does! And if Lucifer, or whatever he calls himself on TBD wants to discuss any issues with me, he is welcome to email me, as I provide my email address on all my posts (unlike some others)!

Now I remember why I don't get involved on these boards... they're full of people without a life of their own. Folks, if everyone would put a 1/10 of the effort they do here into something constructive, maybe we could make a better world!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.