I Need To Get FUCKED Too!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Kimmie, Jan 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rollin

rollin

Casper,
    It was my pleasure to meet you also and Kimmie, Dee, and harrynj.

Hey...Now.....
  2. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

AWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT

anthony was there..does he still have a bald head and goatee

mmmmmmm i remember that boy oooooo so foundly
  3. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Re: Re: Re: Re: a day at MY job

(Insert sarcastic, self-agrandizing post here)
  4. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

I guess she does prefer anal now.
  5. Kimmie

Kimmie

Re: Re: Re: a day at MY job

Now this is where we disagree..

I find that men in their 40's have the BEST stamina. True they are not young anymore, and cant fuck 20 times in a nite, but I find them to last longer, and lasting longer is all I want.

I would rather be fucked for hours ONCE then be fucked 20 times.

But thats just me. To each their own.

But I am not listening to you anymore about the boy toy thing. YOU were the one that made me think last summer that I need to have sex outside of work, when it was the LAST thing I needed.

You ruined me.. Its all your damn fault!!!!!! :p ;)
  6. Kimmie

Kimmie

Does the name Sicilian ring a bell?

ah huh.. YEAH! :eek:

I was SO sure my ass was finally gonna get fucked.
  7. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

omg u mean louie (hes a fucking tool box..i wouldnt suck him with my dogs tongue..i hate that big mouth bastard but he is a cutie)
    i dont know who boys is...

hmmmmmmm was it hoggie from li or zman..

oh damn i miss all the fun
  8. betty_snj

betty_snj

Re: Re: a day at MY job

I'm not dissing any man over 40...far from it.
    I have great sessions with men of all ages, but who is available in the end of the day and willing to spend few hours pounding your body away??? just single guys.
    He is not in his 20's but close to 30 :)
    And I have to disagree on younger guys not knowing how to fuck a woman. They know and they have the stamina to go on for hours.
    Even if they're lacking experience, I think is very appealing teaching them few tricks, lol.
    In fact, because when I'm working I have to be the one pleasing most of the time, when I want a man for my needs I'm the one who is selfish, lazy and cumming too fast :)
  9. Kimmie

Kimmie

LOL Dee, nope baha didnt even show up..

Boyz and Tongue..

Total is a fine ass mo fo... But he is a prick. He pays for your drinks all nite just so you can get totally drunk and give him a bj in the parking lot. NO THANK YOU!

And you are right, they are repulsive. I had no desire to fuck any of them. My standards have risen.. I fuck johns now!!! ;)

But you will NEVER believe who the business offer was from.. Ah huh.. Yeah.. :eek:
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  10. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

ummmmmmmmmm let me guess who the 2 non business offers

mike baha, shady, harleyeddie, totalpackage,
    kimmie lots of the guys that go there would love to bang ya

but MOST of the ones that do go are such idiots that i find them repulsive
  11. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Are the batteries rechargeable?
  12. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

You don't have to fuck cardinality. They, along with the bishops and priests have been doing good for themselves lately.
  13. Kimmie

Kimmie

Re: a day at MY job

Betty, that is great that you enjoy younger men, however I do not.

I get NOTHING from a man in his early 20's. I find them to be selfish, lazy and come way too fast.

The best lovers I ever had were in their 40's. They might not have been the best looking men in the world, or the best lovers in the world, but to ME they were the best.

They took care of ME, before themselves. When they fucked me it was ALLLLL about ME. I dont get that from men in their 20's.

I have YET to be fucked ( of course I am getting paid, and thats all that really matters) but when I DO get my brains fucked out I will have a party to celebrate.

As much as I LOVE my B.O.B.. Aint nothing like a warm body on top of yours, or staring into a mans eyes as he pounds away.

Damn.
  14. betty_snj

betty_snj

a day at MY job

as always, had a fun day with my clients, but like Kimmie, didn't get my own satisfaction.
    Not a problem, I enjoyed GIVING all the pleasure to my clients and at end of my day I had two choices:
    . see a regular client who has been trying to bang my ass or
    . see a new client, who called few times today and sounded like real fun.
    I booked the regular for tomorrow and called the new guy, just because I was looking for some adventure.
    And what a great choice it was....damn good looking kid, cuban with italian mix, tall dark and with a killer body....there was even the 10 inches Kimmie is always wishing for.
    He wanted one hour...lol...but it was not enough and one turned into 2, 3, 4, 5.
    All positions from the Kama Sutra and few more I never done before :) Total BFE (not Bill Furniture Erection...but true boyfriend experience).
    In town for few days, from Chicago. Too bad he lives far away. Real boytoy material, I would not mind keeping him to satisfy me.
    So, he's filling my pierced void until his departure in couple days...got him booked for 3 nights in a row :)
    See, is not dificult to get laid, just have to give a chance to the young studs.
    I know you don't like to see young guys (you mentioned in another thread right?) but the young ones usually are the best for our needs. Ready, hard and willing to do whatever it takes.
    mmmmmm I love my job....
  15. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Who better
  16. Kimmie

Kimmie

I just started hitting bars about a month ago, before that I had no desire. The whole bar scene bores me. YAWWWWN.

I would rather go to a strip club, but men at strip clubs are not looking for a girl like me!!! :eek:
  17. Kimmie

Kimmie

Yup, I sure am!

:)
  18. Maybe you're going to the wrong bars? I'm really surprised that you can't find a sport fuck.

(Best method I have found (and an obvious one) -- if you can get away for several days, a resort vacation at a tropical locale is a sure way to hook up with somebody every single night.)
  19. JackStraw

JackStraw

Back to the famous quote thread.....
    Vice is nice, but incest is best.
    Another Ogden Nash

PS - Kimmie, are you really comming to NJ next month???????
  20. Kimmie

Kimmie

Rollin, sorry about the hair. It gets in the way at times. It obviously prevented me from seeing that you were coming onto me.

I would prefer a good fuck AND a ride home!! I wish my ride had given me the good fuck while we were on the Turnpike <<hint hint>>
    ;)

jl are you offering your services to me? I told you I dont have a crush on you anymore.

I have moved on..Sheesh. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2003