I screwed up with Marcella

Discussion in 'New York' started by ccure, Feb 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Yes its to late for that one.....but you still have time to send one in about me.
  2. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Gosh, youre making me feel guilty. Is it too late to stop allen from posting the comic I sent him about you?
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003
  3. ccure

ccure

The outcome

I dont know if this is the final outcome but I won be posting about it anymore......Let me just start out by saying that I regret posting the story in the first place. It was my fear and self - centeredness that drove me to write it in the first place. I was getting fustrated trying to find out what happened to her and I had no one I could confide in except you guys. As it turned out she was very sick in the hospital in NJ. Thank God she had a good friend that took care of her. I have spoken to her and she has gotten a couple of legit jobs and she wont be a provider any longer. One of those jobs will be a trainer at a gym. I apologized for my actions the past few days when it became apparant to me that I was in jeopardy. She said to me it was understandable because I didnt know her that long and she couldnt reach me because the only place she had my number was in her cell phone back at her apartment. She asked her friend to go to her apartment and get her phone and call me and let me know that she was ok. Imagine that. After all the things I said on voic*****s I left her she was very forgiving and understanding. I learned a few valuable lessons over this situations. I also realize that once again I am leaving myself open to critcism by posting this but I dont care. I am just very happy that she is ok and that we will remain friends in the future. Thanks again to everyone for listening to my idiotic rantings on this subject.

Cc
  4. JackT

JackT

Great. Now can you please tell us the REAL story of what happened??

(and what will happen to the lease that you co-signed for?)
  5. BIGd

BIGd

so in the end you did get screwed, huh?

hbv tranny: I dont understand much of what you say either
  6. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

my dearest trannie

i loathe stalkers. did u really sign up just to crack on me?

we've all been middle-aged since hitting 30 or so. gay men make excellent neighbors; its those sneaky plants that scare me. i just don't like chunky shakes, like heath bar shakes e.g. i am poor, and i'd rather be in paris.

my advice to you: find a new drug or change your name to: worships at the altar of hvb (you're not the first).

the bunch remains unspoiled,
    hvb
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  7. ccure

ccure

Marcella is dead.....she retired
  8. HvB Translator

HvB Translator

Re: don't call me chief . . .

Translation:

I'm middled aged and in my youth I really got around (in between snacks), male or female- it's all the same to me.

Gay men don't make good neighbors (especially if you're a lesbian).

If I was poor, I'd rather be in Florida.

I was wondering if someone could remove the nasty part of this desert as I am just the daughter of a famous chef.
  9. justme

justme homo economicus

You're absolutely right. Since talking about people engaging in prostitution puts them in some marginal danger of having LE aware that they are involved in prostitution, we should all just stop talking about prostitution.

From now on, stranger and I think this board should talk about anything other than prostitution.

I move that we talk about stereo equipment instead.
  10. stranger

stranger

I'm fairly certain that an illegal alien may be subject to legal penalties including deportation without the necessity of proving to a court of law that she is engaged in prostitution or any other illegal activities. I'm also fairly certain that publicizing the fact that she is so involved compounds her jeopardy.

Indeed, let's all smarten up.
  11. justme

justme homo economicus

12. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

don't call me chief . . .

of course. yep yep yep. i spent a happy new year's eve there c. 1979 eating pizza and drinking grolsch b/f heading to max's to see my then current squeeze headline. o me o my i was a fool for her.

best movie i saw at the saint marks: the kirlian (sp?) witness -- about a plant that witnesses a murder and captures a photo of the crime in its leaves (via photosynthesis?).

btw winter of 79, 2 inches of solid ice in my bathtub all winter long. begged the gay baths to let me take a shower, they refused me. had to bathe around.

long cold lonely days of winter,
    hvb

do they take the crust off the cheese cake?

julia's child,
    hvb
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  13. justme

justme homo economicus

That's exactly what I was thinking, but it doesn't sound like she's got too much furniture. Maybe the small MMG's?

Egg creams are tasty (although I'm sure I've never had what you people consider an 'authetentic' one). Unfortunately, the place I get mine also sells these cheesecake shakes (a whole slice blended in) that I usually get instead.
  14. jimmyolson12

jimmyolson12

before the gap there were the movies (and for a buck),

2 movies for a buck, and it was a warm place to spend the day when the boiler in your e. village tenement blew out. the gap, whose windows were shattered in an anarchist riot a few years ago, is now a pizza joint. remember the orchidia?
  15. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

i still wanna know how she trains and what she does to keep in shape
  16. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

dear trannie:

close but no cigar.

jl:

gem spa still serves egg creams, but i haven't had one there in nigh on 20 years. call me prejudiced, but i like mine at fountain served by a guy named moe. oth, this new milkshake co. advertises them and he seems like the real deal (albeit the next generation). i od-ed on them one night at sammy's roumanian c. 1985 and haven't had the yen since. (maybe it was the vodka chaser?)

u-bet,
    hvb
  17. justlooking

justlooking

I don't think they would. Too hard to place.
  18. justme

justme homo economicus

I'm fairly certain that being employed in any illegal enterprise is a violation of any visa. So any non-citizen operating an illegal enterprise is in some sense an illegal alien. The fact that LE has been able to deduce that a woman mentioned on a website devoted to prostitution might actually be involved in prostitution (and hence violating her visa) has very little to do with anything posted here in this thread.

Let's not all get stupid.

(Of course, this wouldn't be a problem if we had just stuck to discussing whether electrostats would work in Marcella's new home)
  19. justlooking

justlooking

Oh come on. Anybody with a brain knows what smp & deuce means. But can't you still get an egg cream at Gem Spa?
  20. Mr. Sinatra

Mr. Sinatra

Re: Poor Marcella!

Yeah.....but does she have any stereo equipment?????