I think I have now seen it all

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by hunter69, Dec 5, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ollumi

ollumi

If your definition of GFE is lugging around 100 lbs (I hear lighter now, 65-80) complete with the cleaning and maintenance cost + time spent (this is not a turnkey operation folks), then yes, by all means.

As for the sex, yes, even fleshlights are better.
  2. Bjacko

Bjacko

3. qqq35

qqq35

4. handjive

handjive

C'mon Big MM Its cheaper to keep her.
  5. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

costs 7 grand, dont talk, cant hear, has 3 holes I can fuck, never spends money, shit, Im in love, I think Ill marry one of them.wont complain about me leaving the seat up, wont ask me how she looks in this, in that, doesnt need to spend 40 bucks on mascara, cant cook so Ill eat out, never tell me to stop making an ass out of myself, wont stop me from being a pig whether its acohol, drugs or food, never tells me she has nothing new to wear....damn...this is looking so good I might ask my wife for a divorce tonight.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  6. neilz

neilz

That's a DATY that I'll pass on.
  7. handjive

handjive

Does it cost extra for Greek?
  8. fumpton

fumpton

but the $7000 question is, "are they GFE?"
  9. ecpaul

ecpaul

Mai is cute especially with the blue hair...."Anna Mae" is just scary with those big wide eyes.

Kaori would be my second choice.
  10. randomguy

randomguy

Try $6500, $7000 with shipping. I like "Mai" the asian.

http://www.realdoll.com/faq.asp#price
  11. ecpaul

ecpaul

You know I would honestly not consider fucking a doll on a regular basis. I would give it a shot and see what the hype is about. Would I pay $150 and up for the experience...not at all.
  12. akm495

akm495

I would rather fuck a live women then a fake doll anytime; no matter how un- responsive the real women may be. I know the doll is not going to respond at all. In fact I would rather jerk off.
  13. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

It depends if the doll gives consent and of course lets not forget to make sure she's of age.
  14. ecpaul

ecpaul

Andy (Android) sex will become more popular in the future and maybe even surpass the traditional "flesh and blood" kind. Think about technology is creeping to that point and coupled with the fact of our hypersexed culture it's inevitable. Andy's will not age, behave the way we want them, and if care and serviced properly won't transmit disease.

We will quite possibly see an end to LE pressure and it may even explode into being more acceptable than "a taboo". I'm not saying Jane won't mind Dick fucking an android, but Dick won't have to worry about being busted for being with one. With STD's and AIDS ravaging the continent I don't think it's too crazy an idea.

We as clients will have "the providers" of our dreams, we get what we paid for and when we want without the hassles of flesh and blood providers who have there own agendas. No more clockwatching, no more ripoffs, no more bait and switch, etc etc. We get what we paid for at last.

It maybe years or a decade or so from now but it will happen.

I see the future gentlemen (and ladies) and it's silicone :p.
  15. loulovesit

loulovesit

dudes- I fell off my chair after reading this ... but the tits and ass on the doll looks better then some of the girls I have seen.
  16. Tarl

Tarl

ummm only if you're less than 7 grand :)
  17. ecpaul

ecpaul

7 g's is a lot, I wouldn't mind a test drive though to see what all the hype is. But for that much it better do dishes, laundry, and make me a damn good cup of coffee in the morning.
  18. patchen56

patchen56

You see this prices on these friggin' things? The basic model is almost 7 grand. Fuck me.
  19. buzz99

buzz99

The (w)hole fucking doll thing (pun definitely intended) creeps me the fuck out. And that's after reading the "Anything Goes" section of the Village Voice for years.

A little Crazy Glue in the right place, though, would make for a very interesting newspaper article. Can you imagine some poor guy having to go to the ER with his dick glued to a doll?
  20. qqq35

qqq35

is there a product tester. "how was your day, hon. so-so, sample 14 wasn't tight enough. maybe other testers got there before me.