I think I'm in love...

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Phantom, Jun 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. j1rose

j1rose

Poland hungary etc

Its cheaper in Eastern europe guys 40 -50 bucks for 1 -3 hours
  2. AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole

It happens when women work together also. I remember Peepland was hell for all men for 1 week a month. Poor guys. The owner checked his calender very carefully before coming to work.
  3. mercydancer

mercydancer

Slinky, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, its true. Put more than one female in a house and within two months they all will be on the rag at the same time or worse,one after the other with no days off in between.
    So you would always have some one pms'ing,and someone complaining about life.
  4. Candide

Candide

Slinky I think that is true! :) My best girl friend and I always get it at the same time (we work together and go out dancing a lot together)

I once had a client who was married and had two teenaged daughters at home plus a female dog. Every month the entire household was "on the rag at the same time" and he would come crawling to me whimpering and begging for peace, quiet, a long massage (and a few other things) :) Poor guy! He was such a nice man - but every three weeks he just HAD to get away from that house :)

And the Hershey's "bulk rate"...funny! The girls would bless you for that :)

[Edited by Candide on 07-09-2001 at 07:11 AM]
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If it's Chloe, then I'm in! LOL
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Candide,

You are absolutely wrong. I have no daughters at home ;). I've just had enough younger women working for me who think I'm their father ( or at least treated me that way ).

A question, though. I know that when groups adult women start living together, their cycles tend to "sync up". Is this true even within the same family if there are lots of female siblings ?? .

PS There have been days where I have contemplated trying to get a bulk rate from Hershey's. :)

[Edited by slinkybender on 07-08-2001 at 08:14 PM]
  7. Phantom

Phantom

We shall soon know one way or the other. Since she has answered her emails rather quickly, I would think that if she doesn't respond to my/our offer it was not accetable to her.
  8. woodman

woodman

No problem Phantom, just let us know what she says. You have my e-mail address. I didn't e-mail her back yet waiting to here everyone else ideas here first. Now I'm curious.
    Assman why did you have to bring that up. I never even thought about that till now. Well like they say if the front door has been freshly painted you gotta use the rear !!
  9. Candide

Candide

Slinky, you must be a married man with daughters at home (sorry I couldn't help myself)
  10. Slinky Bender

Or worse, what about the week before that ???? ( Well maybe not worse, but could still be bad, depending...)
  11. Assman

Assman

One Bad Week

So, if you guys are sharing her for the month, who will get her when she has her "Monthly Visit?"
  12. Phantom

Phantom

I got a response from an earlier email I sent to her this morning. Hope no one else is offended, but I went ahead and made the offer to her.
  13. woodman

woodman

Hey it doesn't matter to me who the pitch man will be. Lets just see who gets the best interest going with this girl and whomever feels comfortable can make the pitch.
    Oh yea glad someone brought it up first. We need to agree that we will pass her on to the next person. So lets not anyone fall for this girl and try buying out the rest of her time at a bonus rate. At her rates we can all probably afford to bring her back again even by ourselves for a couple of weeks or so.
  14. Phantom

Phantom

yeah, which would then go for medication. :rolleyes: Can't F*** win
  15. Slinky Bender

phantom,
    At least you'd save money on the plane fair.
  16. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Phantom,

You crack me up. Chloe ??? Hahahahahahahaha
  17. Phantom

Phantom

This nightmare scenario just flashed through my head, what if Liana turns out to be Chloe from NYC, a former UG members "lovebug"? :eek:
  18. Phantom

Phantom

One final thought before going underground with this,

Who wants to take the point and make the pitch to her?
  19. woodman

woodman

Well I was just figuring she said she was busy the month of August and not really wanting to have to wait to October to see this girl I came up with mid-Sep. But I'm very flexible, whatever works.
    Hey Phantom, well I'm only good for 7 days in Sep so I'm not overly worrried about the other 2 days left in a month. She may be factoring those in for her travel time. As far as payment I will not send any form of payment over-seas. If she won't except an e-ticket than that should say something.
    Well I'm getting on a roll here so guess it's time to move over to privite e-mail. I have Phantom's already so here is mine wood_man73@hotmail.com
    See you all there
  20. jmp

jmp

I'm definitely game. However, a MOT like me can't manage any part of a month beginning in mid-September.

Anyway, e-mail me and we can discuss further.