I want to return but.......

Discussion in 'New York' started by Ozzy, Jan 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jshocker25

jshocker25

how about Claudia??

did you see the new girl on ******'s site????? damn!!! she'll be in Boston but hopefully NY soon after!
  2. neilz

neilz

Logic class 101:
    Pussy is never free, just rentable.
  3. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Ozzy,

In the borough of Brooklyn there is this little Russian incall, (oxymoron) that has a Spanish girl named Melinda. She is American born, however, she will excede your expectations. Call, and ask when she will be there this weekend. Cannot post info at their request.
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

She doesn't have to be little.
  5. Kimmie

Kimmie

Will you please tell that to the men I always hear say "I don't pay for pussy because I don't have to pay"

They are just so damn proud of themselves.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2003
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Damn, I didn't see you wrote "little."
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

have I got a girl for you!
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Which Pamela?
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If I picked out a girl from Julie's for Ozzy, it would be Lina. she's hot and Brazillian.
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If I wasn't workign when you posted this, I would've had a suggestion for you, high-end style.
  11. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

I just had this same discussion with ya Kimmie,, all the free pussy I had over the past 2 months (wife, 2 gf's and a cutie who uses me) put me in the fucking poor house.
    Thank god it went from feast to famine again. I might be able to go out again soon!
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2003
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

elsyan...

Saw her in July(?) of 2000 and she was 350 or 400/hr. Gave me two hrs for 600 and it went more like 3. I Saw her again a few months later and she was 500/hr and gave me the same 600/2hr deal. I think her service has slipped a bit according to her latest reviews on ***, but she still has that body and ass.
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy

I still have that "free pussy"lying around someplace... and I'm not bragging about it any more than most guys here would talk about the free pussy they get from their wives or GF's....

But sometimes a guy is just in the mood for a flithy dirty little whore.
  14. elsyan

elsyan

brazil

600 for two hours with THAT??! ok I've clearly been cut out of the good deals...

somebody help!
  15. Phantom

Phantom

No such creature. You pay one way or the other.
  16. Kimmie

Kimmie

A big FAT zero.

:)

Ozzy, WTF happened to your free pussy binge? You were all braggin about it. Go get some of that. Dont go back to hiring whores. You were doing so well.
  17. Phantom

Phantom

Hey Kimmie,

How would you rate NY Vanessa against Brazil?
  18. Kimmie

Kimmie

Well Ozzy there is always NY Vanessa ;)
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy

btw...

I don't mean to imply that a girl has to look like "Brazil" to be up to my standards (I've fucked far less attractive woman.. it's the service that really matters)... She's an extreme case that borders on that "freak of nature" level I mentioned. She's so hot it's obscene, and yes... those cans are fake... but they looked, felt and tasted fine to me. Her ass, face and body are otherwise 100% natual. And There's no air brushing or "photoshop magic" on that B/W pic (which is why I chose to post it), that is exactly the way she looks when she steps out of the shower (sans make-up).

PS... She's a solid 9. Now take those pictures and place them next to Heaven and get back to me.
  20. Phantom

Phantom

That was PamEla.