I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

Discussion in 'New York' started by April, Nov 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mattyhaze

mattyhaze

iw ill join you girls as soon as i get things straightened out here hun..email me to talk about it
  2. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

I've helped many.........care to join? As Blondie said ..................CALL ME! Mouth to mouth? Sorry guys Kelly and I
    no longer have tounge studs.........they were causing more discomfort than bliss, not to mention it was a little scary getting stuck on her clit ring with it. Last thing I wanna be is easy and cautious when going down there I prefer to just be my horny aggressive self .
    April =P
  3. mattyhaze

mattyhaze

April - when do i get mouth to mouth with you hun???? think you and kelly can help me out?
  4. April

well when you cum to jump in a cab and come to Brooklyn.........we've been heaing BIG things aout you Bill and we feel left out =..(

and when you get here if your still feeling faint I'll give you mouth to mouth or mouth to something or other.
    April =P
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I almost fainted when I read this!
  6. April

I'm assuming you are refering to the in-call.........and the answer is yes Kelly will be avail for (incall) appointments. My suggesion if you want anything on the early side is to touch base with me the night before. Other than that we are totally flexible.........we do try and be as accomodating as possible *wink*

April =P
  7. Monk

Monk

April

Will you be "baaaaack" this weekend? What time?
  8. April

yup it's actually a totally different site........I also now have the ability to load and list pics myself. I'm already bugging the girls insisting upon new pics........not asking so much as telling. You guys would be surprised at how hard it is to get some of these girls to take pictures even though it will benefit them. Actually it seems like they got kind of used to me not being around as much to bitch and complain but as i said .........I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
    April =P

Side note...................Candy ....sorry 'bout that I waited for the call back but i guess other stuff came up. Give me a ring-a-ling. xoxo
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2001
  9. dogstar

dogstar

VIP = Very Intense Provider
    :)
  10. 20

FYI

The CLP site has been updated a little in the wake of April's return. Check the pic's of VIP Kelly!
  11. April

smoochies guys......doggie we miss you soooooooooo much! Hey Bill ya visit Santa but not me? tsk tsk it must be all those HO_HO_HO's......hey ya know I've got my own naughty and nice list going, which would yopu prefer to be on? 20, good to be back........pics you want? I'm revamping my site as we speak, it's gotten a little dry and old if i do say so my self. Well as I said I am back and putting my FULL attentions to where it's needed.....making you guys happy. I spoke with Kelly and her schedule is clear this week, she gets home from school about 3 and will accept appointments till 11 ......she needs to be in bed by 12 or she turns into a pumkin! The numbers for incall(kelly) are on the banner avove.
    April =P
  12. 20

Welcome back April!

Now how about some pic's?
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Having once visited Santa Claus House in North Pole, Alaska (really, in 1987!) I have seen Santa's lists, mainly the naughty one. April's right near the top of it, but that's a good thing!
  14. dogstar

dogstar

welcome back babe, its been a pretty dull board week with out you!
  15. April

Hello boys I'm back from my vacation. Hope everyone had a great holiday and got they're turkeys stuffed =P As for me my Thanksgiving was not all that great.........I spent it getting my stomache pumped after eating at a restaurant.....(not attractive I must tell you!) It was a bit too chilly for beach weather but I had rented a Spyder and spent most of my time driving around and managed to get a tan (now I know what I want for x-mas.... anyone wanna play Santa? I've been a verrrrrrrry good girl)
    Anyways I've missed you all! I'm back on the outcall phones, giving my attention where it seems to be needed. Actually it's a slow Monday night and I'm kind of board. Sooooo board in fact that I think a two hour special is whats needed. So what do ya think? 2 hours for $275 for local stuff. and I wont leave out you L.I. 'ers. $350-$450 for 2 hours depending upon where you're at.
    Tonight we have Daphne, Sophia and Tiffany on the menu as well as the hostess with the mostess (me=P) answering phones.
    718-209-2891 is the number I'm at NOT the 917 #
    April =P
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2001