I'm baaack...online and with videos

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by betty_snj, Feb 12, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

As long as its a member's member! :D
  2. betty_snj

betty_snj

thanks BillyS

for the cute remark... :)
    But I'm just average who knows what to do down there lol.

xoxoxoxo
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

thanks Brad

planning an UTR trip up north in march sometime.
    Get in touch with me, click on my ad here on UG and lets communicate :)
  4. bradhoap

bradhoap

WOW!

WOW...Betty...very nice video. You seem like you really enjoy what you do! Maybe we'll meet up in North Jersey sometime soon? Ever up in the Paramus area?
  5. betty_snj

betty_snj

Capy,

you don't need to download the videos.
    Don't go thru aol, if you use them, and don't go thru netscape either.
    Open only you Explorer icon, type my site address and click on movie clips.
    My webmaster adapted the videos to be open with windows media player (which every computer with windows operating system has).
    It's fast, just need to buffer for couple minutes tops and you can view them.
    Easy Capy and works with dial ups no need for cable.
  6. argen

argen

thank you betty......................we are looking forward for that special day...........drinking my vitamins now and drinking a lot of pineapple juice..................can't wait.............
  7. betty_snj

betty_snj

Argen, you're the sweetest guy...can't wait for our 4some mmmmmmmmmmm
    it will be great.
  8. argen

argen

betty.................

guys..............i'm not posting enough to be noticed...but i just want to tell u like the BUD commercial BETTY is TRUE.............a good friend, a good person ....................bottom line.............SHE IS HELLA GOOD!!!!!
  9. Casper

Casper

It's amazing someone would recall the details of anothers member.
  10. billyS

billyS

What the hell is a 'WC' client? Intimidated? That guy had a small to average, somewhat shriveled cock.
    BTW - Betty, I just visited your site and I must say you are cute. I know most guys are just watching you suck cock and 99% of the attention you get here is because of your cock-sucking skills, but after seeing your videos, I have to say there is not enough mention of what a cute face you have.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2003
  11. CuteNJGuy361

CuteNJGuy361

Got the info Betty and the pics and movies were damn, something else.

Am I safe in assuming your two faves are sucking a mans johnson and being tit fucked?
  12. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I once had a video on my site of me giving one of my favorite WC clients head, but I removed it after a few days because I felt the men viewing it felt intimidated.

I had considered a seperate section, but I only have one video completed.

I also dont think having that sort of video would "suit" the kind of web site I have.

Whatever the case, betty your technique looks so very familiar to me.. hmmm wonder why..
  13. tapper

tapper

Betty Great videos. Do you ever come to Northern NJ?
  14. betty_snj

betty_snj

Hello CuteGuy,

yes we do doubles...just click on the FMF 3some link at my website for all the information you need.
    Go to gallery and see pictures from one of our sessions.
    :)
  15. CuteNJGuy361

CuteNJGuy361

Hi Betty,

Liked the site,

Do you and Karla do doubles?
  16. capitan

capitan

Betty,

I haven't seen your latest videos.....I have an old PC connected to the old "phone line modem", so it takes to long to download any video stuff for me. But that's OK, I know you're a cool chick...no wait, let me say that again..... a HOT woman, who knows how to take care of things. Good luck on your new website.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  17. betty_snj

betty_snj

Thanks Pav...going to exit 8 is already a long trip for me. But, when spring comes I will be up north for sure, I will post here :)

Spencer, I just tried to add something personal and sensual to my site.
    I want to show the real me doing all the things I love.
    As a marketing tool, it might be good because guys can see and feel that I really enjoy what I do.
    Also, I know I'm taking chances of being criticized because my site shows graphic pictures and vids.
    But, I'm not your "normal" provider anyway, I love to have fun and I don't mind showing it to anyone who wants to click and watch.
  18. spencer4hire

spencer4hire

Your videos

are a tremendous marketing tool. Very hot. I have a mind to start a UG tread and have people vote which is the hotest video. Keep up the good work.
  19. pav60

pav60

Betty,
    If most of your clients come to exit 8 are from Northern or Central NJ......maybe you could come up a little further north to see us sometime?
    Just a suggestion.

PS....love your new webpage!
  20. betty_snj

betty_snj

so, even for those who think we are "lame", everyone is welcome to enjoy them.
    I know I should post this under the SJ section, but when I'm at my exit 8 place, most of my clients are from central and north jersey.
    My new website is back (thank God!!) just click on my ad here to view it.
    It uses Windows Media Player, so it plays for everyone.