I'm back!

Discussion in 'New York' started by April, Feb 8, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. littleguy

littleguy Gold

So now you're on L.I. tonight and I only find out about it now; TOO LATE. Arrrrrrggggghhhhhh
  2. Quick Popper

Quick Popper

Sounds like this horner lady needs to get laid...Cum back out to Jersey and I'll be glad to fuck her brains out. I missed out on her last visit but if she ever returns I'll do my share to scratch that itch in her pussy
  3. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Sure Sam, you party will all these guys and *I* never find out until it's too late. (sob)

UG is unavailable to me during business hours. (firewall back up. Shit)
  4. Kimba

Kimba

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

What you just did to my little cub!! This week all bad-unless you are out here on business and can squeeze me in between something of yours-if not-we will play catch up next week fer shure!!!

roar!!
  5. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Kimba darling, you know the number............for you my furry friend anytime anyplace. Your also welcome here in Brooklyn, being we know each other so well and everything. Yes my affair took much less effort than I have anticipated that you for asking though. Too bad it's snowing so bad, wonder what things will be like tomorrow........hint hint.
    xoxox
    Samantha
  6. Kimba

Kimba

hey girl-

Glad things went quickly for you-but you didn't give me a chance to write you LOL!-hope it was not too complicated-I have an itch scratcher ready for you on your first LI visit-and I can eat real food now,everything is beyond fine,so next time it's steaks!
  7. nativeNYer

nativeNYer

Welcome Back!

Glad that you are back - hope that you are well-rested and tan!!

Racer
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I look foward to it.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2003
  9. zoothorn

zoothorn

Buzz me in

A vibrating cock ring!
    I need one of those!
    Baaaaaaaaad.
  10. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

yes babes THAT one, last time I used it was with you and BBM.
    After reading his shit thread in the general section it's a good thing I only used it on you and not him.lol
    Hi ya Mike .....missed you too! And if you ever decide you like a digit up your poop shoot just let me know .tee hee he, gosh I missed this place!
    BTW Mike not only do I have the strap on but I also have that thing that got stuck on your fat dick, have you lost weight? maybe it will fit this time and I won't pull off so much skin trying to remove it. Love my vibrating cock ring especially when I'm mounting the guy wearing it!
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2003
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Welcome back April. I missed you.
  12. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Shit, did you say Strap on? As in MY strap on buddy? The fat 10 inch monster that vibrates?

I wonder how long will it take me to get to Brooklyn..
  13. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

It was between innings bitch! Hey, I got an itch, wanna help? I still got the strap on.
  14. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Thorn my dear you definately have me pegged. While I'm DEFINATELY ALL woman I have the mind of a perverted man. I think it's a riot when me and Kelly go out to a bar and bring home a young buck to service us then we kick him out..the look on his face is total shock! Even better is when they ask for a phone number and we ask him for what? I have the ability to be friends with a guy one night then fuck his brains out the next night then go out with him socially the following night and help him get laid by some other female. I'm a real kind of "fuck buddy" The kind that doesn't expect or even want anything more after the deed is done. I can't stand when having sex with a friend screws up the friendship. Sadly it seems that many more women have problems with this than men but not all of us! Don't get me wrong, there may come a time in the future when I'm looking for a meaningful relationship but right now I'm just looking to enjoy myself. Last night I was invited to go play poker with some of the boys but I was so tired and a little hung over from Friday night that I needed the sleep and since hitting 30 I never party 2 nights in a row. Thing is now I wish I would have went because I missed a few guys who I really love to hang out with (and a few who I like to fuck) I'm the kind of gal that can go out with the boys and they can talk about pussy check out the chicks and I can not only keep up with the convo but I can usually top it. Not to mention I usually get more milage in the strip clubs than the boys do. I also have been lnown to help or at least try to help a few of you get laid.......sometimes the night after having you myself. God I LOVE being a woman hear me ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit it's been a few weeks since I've had a dick and a few days since I've had some pussy, I think I need to get laid tonight. Anyone wanna help me scratch this itch?
  15. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Who me? Not me..I would never turn away from watching a Yankee game to kiss a chick..

Nah uh. Not me!
  16. Thorn

Thorn

I have to admit, while watching you interact with another women is incredibly sexy, it is all those shocked expressions... so many chins on breast bones... I love it. [chuckling robustly]

Guys, take this the way I mean it, April is all women but her attitude is, well... this gal can hang.

Certainly can't do anything other then translate wonderfuly in the heat of the moment to be in the company of a woman who sees and thinks about sex very similarly to the way a healthy male does.

Girl, I like your sensibilites as much or more as I do your other assets. :)
  17. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Thanks for the compliment grasshopper

For you LI boys I will more than likely be out your way today so if you can get away from wifey or mommy call me. I'll be chilling at kelly's for a bit so I'll be away from my pc. BTW the China Club was awsome! I just love dirty dancing with kelly then tounging her down in public. Shock value..............gotta luv it! Kimmie remember the yankee game? We had a few mouths dropping as well. tee hee he
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2003
  18. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I would rather cut my dick off then go back to that bar....

Welcum back Samantha, my mentor and all time favorite hooker.
  19. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Why thank you Jimmy, I'm told that they don't do me justice and I tend to look much better in person. There are enough of you here who have seen me in the flesh to either say a)i look worse or B) I look better. Normal consesus is I look better , guys are always very happy when i open the door! Have yet to loose one do to the fact that he didnt like what he saw!
  20. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Nice pictures.