I'm Back !!!

Discussion in 'New York' started by mercydancer, Dec 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mercydancer

mercydancer

Seeing that I wasn't able to visit with everyone who emailed me, I've decided to visit NYC again on Dec 19 and 20. I will be staying in midtown. Again I ask that if you would like to see me to email me before Dec 19.
    Again, thanks to all of you guys that made me feel welcomed back into business.
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

I'm reaally sorry that I couldn't get baack to a few of you guys, but my internet server up in these hills really sucks.All it takes is a little bit of snow and,it goes kaput!
    For those I did get to visit with, thank you. I really had a good time.So much athat I have decided to make it a weekly visit to the city.Next visit will be on the 19th.
    You guys reaally know how to make a girl feel wanted.LOL
  3. Monk

Monk

I tried to contact Mercy by sending her an e-mail through UG, but she never replied. Then I tried the phone number on her site and found out that it's no longer in service. Has anyone else been able to get in touch, and if so, how? And if Mercy is still out there, do you have any more NYC Wednesday appointments?
  4. rogue

rogue

weekly?

this would be a great thing,if you were out in Westbury for a Tuesday,and or Tuesday late night snack-maybe even a Wed lunch break?!?
    Keep us informed-you have my email if you want to keep this semi private for all those involved-Rogue
  5. mercydancer

mercydancer

Rogue,thanks for reminding me about the traffic in that area. I had totally forgotten about it. (Did not forget the good time we had,however.lol)

For the restof you lovable perverts, I still have appointments available for the LI visit. I 'm staying overnight so late night sessions are still available as well as early morning sessions on Wednesday.
    Might make this a weekly thing.............
    Happpy Holidays to all and please be careful out there with the drunk drivers.
    mercy
  6. rogue

rogue

bus/cab

Hi Mercy girl-if I was up to date on reading these things,I could have factored in time with you on Tues-damn-next time-anyway-if you recall-I said to you that the Westbury train is right up the street from the Pines-a shorter,cheaper cab ride-couple of bucks-from Mineola-remeber that traffic jam and road work?- alonger cab ride and traffic passed the Mall-not a good idea Holiday time-if time is an issue-kisses and hugs-nice to know you'll be around-Rogue
  7. mercydancer

mercydancer

Guys I need some traveling info.I know that Mineola and Westbury are right next to each other but if I take a bus from out here to Mineola(Carle Place),how far is that to where I'm going.?(The Pines on Taylor) Can I take a cab or is that going to cost me another arm and a leg?
    Let's not forget that I am directionally impared and have no knowledge of the area.
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

9. mercydancer

mercydancer

Thorn you say the sweetest things. You are not in trouble with me for what you posted. You know I'm very up front (in more ways than one,hehe)about the fact that I am not 20yrs. old,nor do I want to be again.I enjoy my work and try my best to make sure my clients have fun and get their $ worth.But then no one knows that better than you,my sweet lovable pervert.
    hugs and more
  10. Thorn

Thorn

Matty, from personal experience I can tell you that Mercy is worth the time. Looks are subjective. I can tell you that I certainly found her attractive but that's me, and your tastes may be different.

What I like most about her, besides her being open to just about anything that is safe and what most people would consider fun, is that she is quite funny and smart. I happen to find intelligence sexy. She's what a session with the normal lady with two kids living next door would be like, if the lady next door was a bit of a freak [in the best way] and open to having your head buried between her thighs, who then turned the tables on you and didn't let you walk away until you were exhausted.

In otherwords, I guess, what sex with your wife would be like if she still liked sex. [eww... I just KNOW that's going to get me in trouble :) Just kidding, just kidding...]

Just my opinion.
  11. mattyhaze

mattyhaze

how do i contact you? any pics, website?

guys - who knows mercy? sweetie, worth the time?i am off and on the boards at time..just not as much as the regs..:(
  12. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Knew there had to be a reason, since you have so many friends here at UG.
    take care
    HP
  13. mercydancer

mercydancer

Because I've been asking them to email me instead of posting their replys. I don't want to use up space on the board and I have to think of my security also. All appointments are made thru the email only. We are presently looking foward to finding a studio in the city to work out of.
  14. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Mercydancer,
    Why hasnt anyone replied to your news?:confused:
    take care
    HP
  15. mercydancer

mercydancer

Just a little note to let you guys know that Ronnie will be joining me at Westbury and that I will extend my visit to NYC on Wednesday. In NY I will be floating around hotels, so if you would like to see me or Ronnie, or Ronnie and me, email me.

Retirement sucks!!!!
  16. mercydancer

mercydancer

I have decided to get back to work. Or is it to work on my back????LOL Anyway, I will be visiting Westbury next Tuesday,Dec 11. If you're interested, email me.

I'm just in time for your Xmas goose.