I'm bored and tired of being good

Discussion in 'New York' started by April, Feb 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. petehanse

petehanse

Bottom Line!

Good girls go to heaven, but BAD girls go everywhere!
  2. John99

John99

Re: Re: I'm bored and tired of being good

Okay April, now you have to share how your evening turned out.
  3. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

A day late and a dollar short -- I gotta read the boards more often.

-Duck.
  4. New York Tens

New York Tens

I know what you feel like

after working so hard every day, I felt like you too last night, I closed up for the night and went out...I needed some free time..and had to hear some music, I wanted to invite you too but i did not know how to reach you...I still hope you had a good time

luv kathy
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Has it been 15 minutes already????
  6. littleguy

littleguy Gold

UES,

Don't worry. You're not the only one NOT in the loop.

April KNOWS I'd love to spend time with her (but I'm probably too old), but *I* don't ever hear from her untill it's too late. (LOL)

"It's geting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" (Heh, heh, heh)
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  7. buddyyy

buddyyy

I resemble that remark.
  8. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

April I have client/john whatever, tonite who would love a threesome. Then might be hittin up some strip clubs. Wanna cum?

You wanna be bad????
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  9. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

sometimes it sucks being me..

I hate not being in the loop!
  10. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Well here it is the day after Valentines day which BTW I spent alone. Actually I spent it with a female photographer. That was my Friday night. So here it is the weekend I figured I might head out to LI where my family is, since the rug rats have next week off I thought I might spend some quality time with mine. No such luck, he's going to Plattsburg(sp?) to check out the college up there. So I'm back to being in Brooklyn , alone .........boo hoo poor me. ANYWAYS my point here is tonight is Saturday night. I know from experience that Saturday nights are NOT a good "business" night so I never usually work. So I'm sitting here bored thinking what am I going to do tonight? After all I've been such a good little girl these past few weeks, I can count the amount of times I've gotten laid on one hand, both personal and professional. Lets just say that I've been taking things a bit easy/ Well I'm tired of taking it easy and I'm tired of being good. I wanna be bad tonight. So I'm wondering if any of the "boys" wanna go out and hit some strip clubs or sumthin. You all know who you are, and which of you I'm talking to. So one of you's start thinking about it and start playing the telephone game. Anyone game? That is if your wives will let you out to play (tee hee he, sorry couln't resist that one )