I'm in Heaven, HollyBunny

Discussion in 'New York' started by SS, Jan 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. frog

frog

Re: 2 questions

gc, he did not address you, he addressed "Guys" not "Guy".

Now now, is that a nice thing to say about one of my favourite guys? MrNY is a solid mensch with more than one neuron.
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

BWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I WAS JUST GONNA POST SOMETHING ABOUT SWEET LOU AND HIS WALK ON THE "WILD SIDE"

HITCH HIKED HER WAY ACROSS THE USA..........

and the colored girls go.... do dado dado dado dado do do do .............

you muthas have been reading my shit too much, your beating me to all my lines. next thing you know certain tbd top 10 girls will be stopping by your house with dinner and freebies.
  3. frog

frog

Holly came from Miami FLA...
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

she has an ad in the north east section here on UG.
  5. dicer5

dicer5

who is holly bunny?
  6. Ozzy

Ozzy

for the same reason CG just posted however.

straight shooter sure carved his own nich`e didn't he.
  7. guy catelli

guy catelli

my sincere apologies to Holly Bunny

i hope none of this confusion is seen to reflect badly on Holly Bunny, whose stock has suddenly risen 100-fold in my estimation.

i admit that i should not have confused "SS" with "SS". i am of a generation that will forever associate "SS" with the "Schutzstaffel".

i suspect that anyone who has newly chosen the screen name "guy catelli" might wish to consider changing it to avoid fiascos similar to this one.

[Edited by guy catelli on 01-26-2001 at 01:16 PM]
  8. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

Did you ever see that terrible movie called "sssssssssss"?
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Guy,

SS isn't the SS you are thinking of. I think SS chose SS without thinking that he would get confused with SS.
  10. guy catelli

guy catelli

2 questions

hi, SS. 2 questions:

1. is she more 'woman' than Antonella, for whom you had similar praise? we're still waiting for you to 'shoot straight' on this simple, but most fundamental, question.

2. will you be intercepting email that clients send to her, passing it along to Adriana w/1 Neuron, and then (with pathetic lameness) trying to trick them into sending you incriminating personal information about themselves?

straight answers, please. thanks.
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

SS,
    you is one brave mutha f*cker.......

no one ever say anything bad about my new buddy.

but we're gonna have to do something about the "SS" not for the same reason as GC posted however.
  12. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Thanks for the info SS. Really decent bronze level review. :=)
  13. SS

SS

Hi Guys,
    It's SS. I have news for you about Holly. :)
    So, is she or isn't she?

Well I just saw her tonight, and I'm tired now, but promise to give you a complete detailed review!

When I arrived and rang the buzzer, we spoke on the intercum. She buzzed me in and I climbed the 4 set of stairs, careful not to fall into any of the loose steps that I was warned about because I didn't want to twist my fucking ankle, like someone else we all know.

When I knocked on the door, a voice asked, "Who is it". I said, "Pe nis". The voice said ""Who is it". I said, "Pe nis". She opened the door and called me a pervert. Then after catching my breathe from the climb, I said Pete Nessman.

Did anyone see this commercial? If you did, you will appreciate this when/if you choose to meet H.

She was in the shower while I came in and sat down in her LivRm. H came out and joined me and we talked alot. H definitely has a six pack tummy and is buffed, but she is soft, as she isn't as hard muscularly as she uased to be. You must understand that she was a Cali girl and a competitive body builder. She hasn't been involved with the program for training or the weights, so her body has therefore changed.

Upon my inspection, H has great full pouty bj lips. However H is safety conscious and will only do covered bj. Her breasts are a 36D, they are firm but they bounce nice. For a TF, they have great play action.

Her ass is to die for, and I almost did. I was so scared because as H pushed me down onto her bed and straddled me, the thought of my being in OZ popped into my head (upper).

Her thighs are incredibly tight and have no fucking fat. I wish my dick were as hard as her thighs.

Anyway, as I said before to Slinky, I will use all 5 senses to explore and report, as I am taking one for the team.

BTW, does this warrant a SILVER level status, being that I took one for the team? Whaqt do you say guys?

Upon my inspection, if it feels like fish, if it sounds like fish, if it looks like fish, if it smells like fish and if it tastes like fish, it must be a women?

I'm happy to report that H is a women!! Thank you god!
    Oh thank you god! :)

Actually, H is a cool lady. When we talked in her LivRm, I was very sweet, honest and respectful. Translation = I didn't want to get my ass kicked.

I asked if she saw alot of members of JAG? She said a few. I told her that, her clientele Volume and Quality of guys will improve, once I post about the truth.

The truth is that H is a lady, physically, mentally, emotionally, and any other ally that you can think of.

So now I guess, the availability for me to see her again may be somewhat diminished because H is now open for business.

I had a great time with her. She really is a cool chick. She showed me her old competition pics and when she was younger.

Like I said, I'm tired so that's it for now.

As for the session, next time...