In search of woman who squirts

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by realblonde, Aug 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. misterxyz

misterxyz

I have never been with a woman who squirts. I hope Gia will let you post her info.
  2. Trib

Trib

Provider who squirts

Gents. I have found a provider who squirts. Its actually the woman mentioned by thecat earlier but she is an independent now. She used 2 work for a agency (still does at times) . Her Name now is Gia and she is great. I have seen her a few times as an indy and will see if she will let me post her info (I am having a session with her as my xmas present 2me). She doesnt have the same menue as when thecat saw her but is still awesome but greek and squirting (when requested or if you really turn her on) are still on the menu. He travel area is smaller also.

Peace
    Trib
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  3. fumpton

fumpton

contact info??
  4. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

I once had a young 18 yr old that not only squirted but let out like a damn faucet. I was fingering her standing up and when it was time, my entire hand was drenched. Very erotic! LOL
  5. Aegis911

Aegis911

I had a relationship with a woman years ago that either squirted or pissed during the action.
    I never could quite figure out what was going on but the bed was always a mess by the time we were done.
    I was using three towels at the time - one on top of the other - to soak up the fluids.
  6. realblonde

realblonde

daengman,

It sounds as though you speak from vast experience....

As for me, I don't do guys, trannies, or the like.
  7. Desi-dude

Desi-dude

So far had only one squirter..

In my 15+ years of monering I have had only one provider squirt. She has hung up her gloves.. she was Helen from Flushing, many of you guys here may have read my most memorable post about here...

I banged her for over 8 months it was just that one time (around that time in the month) she had no customers at al, all day and was damn horney. The wierd thing was that she wanted me to to tongue kiss her and mastubate her and she sprayed all over my hand.

It was one of my most sensational fucks.. it never happened again even though I say her half a dozen time after that, she said that "It makes me tired, we'll try that next time..." and we never did till she just vanished.

So best of luck on your quest...
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  8. daengman

daengman

If you can't find a girl to squiet for you, why not try one of the many trannies that are on CL. If you reach around and grab its' tool while you are corn-holeing from the back and you pump both sides fast enough, it will almost surely squirt for you.
  9. realblonde

realblonde

girl who squirts

I have seen it on DVD, heard about it from "friends of friends", but have never, in my 50 years, seen it "face to face". Just something I wanted to see for myself. Thanks for the relplies everyone.
  10. beadman

beadman

just go and buy a DVD...............
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

Alana Allure. Just bring a bag for her face and plugs for your ears.
  12. thecat

thecat No Alternative

susan the soccer mom who posts in the jersey section of CL.
    she definately squirts.
  13. Aegis911

Aegis911

Yo, Yo, Yo -
    You want a lactating amputee dwarf see me.
    My niece did everything - and I mean everything before she passed on.

Now, my other niece is really cute, and very sexy. She just had her teeth removed so she can provide better - well, you know what.

Best of all, she has large teats with 2" nips. (all 12 of them)
  14. RuffToy

RuffToy

In order for a woman to squirt, at the least she needs to orgasm. Most providers do not orgasm with paying customers. Of course there are those that do climax but the reality is that most do not. You will probably be more successful finding a squirting woman out of the hobby.
  15. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

How about a lactating amputee dwarf in NJ?
  16. panchax

panchax

anything else?
  17. realblonde

realblonde

women with long nipples

Does anyone know any clean, d/d free women with long nipples. Not those half inch nips, the ones 3/4 of an inch to a full inch long. I love to play and suck on these. If they happed to be dripping milk at the time, all the better. Get back to me soon, pictures would be a plus. Thanks, realblonde
  18. realblonde

realblonde

I am looking for a woman or women who squirt when they orgasm. I would prefer that they be clean, d&d free, and close by (hopefully) to southern NJ area. Pictures would be appreciated. any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you very much realblonde