Incall in Brooklyn

Discussion in 'New York' started by April, Sep 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dogstar

dogstar

Juli

I saw Juli on an out call basis a couple of months ago...she is fantastic. Her new pics look better than I remember. If you haven't had the pleasure I would highly recommend. If you have had the pleasure......then I guess you don't need me to recommend having to choose between Kelly and Juli would be a tough choice indeed.
  2. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

but...butt...

....what happens when Kelly comes home. The three of you in that apartment? watch out guys!
  3. tonka

tonka

juli incall

I have an afternoon appointment with Juli today, I'll post tonight to let you guys in on our session. Peace
  4. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

someone wants to say hi.............

hi guys its juli from cute little pussy cats just looking for a little fun im giving in call a shot if anyone is interested please give april a call I willing to show you a good time i have some sexy new ligerie i want to model so give me a call also april is taking new pics of me today. So stop bye and see for yourself i'm there now.
  5. April

You asked for it........

JDG........I hope this helps...
    Well after speaking with Juli she has agreed to give incall a try. She will be available on Thursday from 12pm on. Weather she stays working incall or goes back to out call is totally up to you guys. For more info or to make an appointment (advance appointments are recommended) call me at the incall # 917-523-3947.
    April
  6. rtala34

rtala34

Need Some Info

This place sounds great I live in NYC I need some contact info
  7. jgd

jgd

April,

Any chance of Juli for incall? You know I'm only a few blocks away !!!
  8. April

Update and Correction

Hi guys just wanted to give a heads up ..........alot of you have been inquiring about Ginger. Well she is back from her extended vacation. She is one that provides the extra perks that are so much asked for these days. Acrynym city! lol The pics I have are admittedly a few months old......I'll be getting more uptodate ones ASAP She does however look pretty much the same.
    ALSO.....i gave you some misinformation about Kristine......in my previous post I tried to imply that she spoke Greek, i was INCORRECT she does not, everrthing else though! (sorry 'bout that!) Good thing I caught it before it cost me a free session! lol
    AND JULI will be gracing us with her company again tonight....last time she was booked till 2 am by 9, so if you wanna call on my cell to pre-book it might be a good idea!! Some insider info for ya UG'ers ~SHHHHHHH!!!~ lol
  9. April

NEW GIRL

If you take a look at the site there is a new girl Kristine listed. She is however an outcall worker. To me she looks like she is Italian/irish mix but she tells me she is actually Italian/Peurto Rican. Mid 20's 5'3" 115 lbs 34B Brown hair big brown eyes. Now on to the good stuff............ her "card" is checked YES all the way down. What does this mean you may ask? It means all acrynyms as well as ALL languages are spoken. She also is available during the day. Only thing is I can ONLY be reached on the 917# during the day. After speaking with her I feel safe going out on a limb and telling you that she is very much aware of how important good customer service is as well as customer satisfation. THIS one looks like a keeper and I do hope you'll all help me! I expect to have some flicks for you by this weekend, at least something until I can get her to my photographer.
    April =P
  10. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Me too!

You are hilarious- Have a safe trip in Florida!!
  11. JoeyP

JoeyP

Ah Slinky

We know know how old you are and what you were doing then.

A good read!
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

April = "Fear of flying" ????? Don't tell Erica Jong...............
  13. April

goin down south

Hi guys........just a reminder that I'll be in Florida for the week. However the outcall will still be operating as usual. Only thing is if you have sent me an e-mail reguading an appointment and I have yet to respond please don't take it personal.......I'm usually very good reading my mail and I will respond when I have time to, I'm considering bringing my laptop with me and doing some work down there from my pc and cell phone, but it is supposed to be a vacation so we'll see.
    As far as seeing Kelly, she will be only accepting appointments from previous friends for the time that I'm in Fla. Scarlet has been showing up several days a week lately for out call, and I know how much she is liked!
    I'm suppoded to get on a plane in like 5 hours and I feel like I'm going to puke (attractive huh?) Dam I wish I had a tranquilizer! First thing I did when I woke up very early (too early) this morning was turn on CNN to make sure there haven't been anyother crap going on with the airports. I usually hate flying, I really wanted to drive down but my schedule was limited. Anyways wish me luck.........and if I don't take the laptop with me then I'll be back with a great tan hopefully a few pounds heavier and a bit more less uptight! yeah this vacation is really needed!
    April=P
  14. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Me too!

If thats an invitation, I am certainly a volunteer.....

J

Ps: Always willing to help those in need. So to speak.
  15. Piercing entanglements

April:

LOL. Too funny!!! That's the kind of thing I've always wondered about. FYI: had a girl with a piercing try it out on my penis a while ago, and thanks but no. Not into the whole pain thing. Neat for the imagining, but in reality less than great.

But go ahead and find out for yourself! I'm sure you'll find willing victims. Just hope nothing gets stuck!
  16. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

April

Your tongue ring my braces. Electric!!!!
  17. buddyyy

buddyyy

Re: Me too!

Any objections?

April, I live in New Jersey and while I have heard that Brooklyn is around somewhere at this point I haved to admit that I'm not sure exactly where.

But after reading your posts it was becoming increasingly clear that I needed to find out where.

I just kept wondering if you entertained gentleman friends.

I don't think I can make it before you go to Florida but hold that thought.

"I need my tounge too much! hmmmmmmmmm I think it's time to find out how well it does on penis'"
  18. April

Me too!

well I finally got my laptiop fixed so I get to play on line while we're waiting for some hunky men to come play with us. My SN is Aprilskittycats if any one wants to sign on to aol and chat, that won 't be till like 6pm. I honestly hope we'll be busy doing "other" things. For thosee that can't sign onto aol just give me a call at 917-523-3947.
    I'll be going to Florida on Monday and will be gone until the following Monday, so if anyone wants to play in Brooklyn anytime soon...........call me dagnammit!
    I do think the tounge ring will be coming out =( The other day me and Kelly were having some "private" time together and I was going down on her. Next thing I know..........I got STUCK! for those of you who don't know Kelly has a clit ring and I have whats called a dumbell. And guess what got stuck? Thank goodness it was only for a few seconds.........I could picture having to call 911 for something like that. Excuse me operator but my tounge is stuck in my girlfriends clit. I know one thing...............Kelly'd be the one getting the thing cut, not me!!!! I need my tounge too much! hmmmmmmmmm I think it's time to find out how well it does on penis', someone bought me these little plastic things that go on top of the dumbell. I think they are called ticklers(?) Anyways....... its been just about three weeks don't ya think???????? And I've been such a good girl! Time to take out the horns and put my halo aside , any objections?
  19. jgd

jgd

I can only hope so !!
  20. dogstar

dogstar

whats that i see?

Is the dust finally settling?