Incall in rockland

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by seeker, Jan 20, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tits$ass

tits$ass

You are correct on both
  2. leighoswald3

leighoswald3

im confused about numbers , $ for door fee, its 60 to my knowledge, 80 for a tip is a lot
  3. tits$ass

tits$ass

Finally got there, called herself Michelle, very affectionate and ready to go once walked in, normal door $, eighty for NHR, problem was massage sucked only about 15min of it, than she went to the flip and haggle. Wanted $$ up front. 1st for everything. She was cute nice body, no boobs, but wants to give GFE for right price. Said she works M, T Wed.
  4. tits$ass

tits$ass

I did not get a massage from her, went there looking for one and had set up an appt. but when got there 15mins later she had taken a walk in, but, met her and got a good look at her, largest rack on an AM I have seen. Tried to go on Sun. but got sidetracked, I will try soon.
  5. waynnet

waynnet

Once you find a good one, 6 months later they've moved on.
    Anyway at Blauvelt I saw "Jo-yen". I think she's current mama, typical amp looks (not what you're looking for), more english than most, good attitude. When I exited shower another client was leaving a room (first time I ever saw another there) his massuse looked like she might be nice but I got only a quick glimpse.
    T$A did you ever get a massage from Grace? I've been thinking of giving her a try (went to Blau this time cause I needed a strong massage).
  6. tits$ass

tits$ass

Which place has the best looking AMP women? So far Grace has had the best body and overall appearance in the area and there was a cute one at Pyung, forgot the name, maybe Tina.
  7. waynnet

waynnet

"By Blau you mean East?"

Yup
  8. tits$ass

tits$ass

By Blau you mean East?
  9. waynnet

waynnet

SaSa completed and offered UTC roaming. Annie did complete for me whith some gentle persuasion (but I haven't been there since May - see above). Blauvelt also gets the job done (was there last week)
  10. tits$ass

tits$ass

Planning on going today, Grace seems like the only sure thing w/ a great rack, anyone else to ask for that has successfully completed the massage.
  11. tits$ass

tits$ass

It may be that it's a night thing, after the normal business hours will they complete, i.e., trying to look legit like having the licenses on the wall.
  12. cnp195

cnp195

Sounds like Grace is the ticket over there. Besides her and "SaSa" anyone else worth seeing. I was disappointed by Annie as I thought she was pretty cute. I guess I'll have to try Grace next week. Funny thing is the signs they have posted on the walls there. Perhaps they're a bit paranoid since LE is close by.
  13. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

It's funny you mentioned "unblemished skin" as that's a feature of asian woman that I find really attractive. I'm not sure why, but even older asian woman have really nice skin compared to most white woman. For my taste the less blemishes the better.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  14. cnp195

cnp195

Went there today as it's in the neighborhood. Sae Annie. Great massage but nothing else, not even a tug. Could be that it was in the morning. Why knows. Not sure if it's worth going back.
  15. jseb44ster

jseb44ster

I was there w/Grace yesterday. Attractive girl, but the way it was going I was afraid that this was going to be just a good massage. It took some work/negotiation after flip, so I was just happy to get JO'd. Probably will continue to stay away from Rockland.
  16. tits$ass

tits$ass

I'm thinking of going back to give it another try, anyone w/ experience here think it's worth going back. Seemed like it could be a great AMP for Rockland.

Look forward to any good news for a change.
  17. megajimbo69

megajimbo69

Hate the waiting thing as well... has anybody else seen the smoking phone girl, or was it just an aberation?
  18. tits$ass

tits$ass

Went there other night, had appt. for 8pm, asked for Grace, said fine come in, got there at 8pm and Grace comes out Great Body 8-10 not sure cause in clothes and 6-7 face, but, said took a walk in, come back in 30 min's, decided did not want to wait and left. She definitely is the hottest AMP chick in the area.
  19. waynnet

waynnet

I shudda asked for Grace

But I wanted to see what else they had:
    In BR listed "near PIP exit 6E"
    I see two listings with same description, one has 201 number, the other a 845 #.
    I called the 845, but i think they are the same place (too much of a coincidence).
    In small strip mall, can park in frt, but other, more discreet, parking nearby.
    Had two visits:
    (60.00 to house/hr)
    First "SaSa" (ShaSha?). Ok looks, short, smooth but small gut.
    Friendly to the area during TS, Ok massage, during HR allowed utc roaming (pulled undies to te side to reveal the parts).
    Sucked nipples. Offered her 40.00, she looked disappointed and said "no, no, 100.00"! I gave 50.00 - she cheered up and promised Billy next time.
    While I wondered if what would be available next time, I didn't like her obvious money hungry attitude, her face didn't appeal to my personal taste, and
    I'd rather have a massage and HR with nice attitude. She does seem open to other things if the $$$ are there.
    Next visit was assigned "Annie". Medium height, thin build but I think there's some gut hiding, adorable face.
    I was quite happy with the looks (BTW, yes the manager is hot).
    Sweet attitude, seemed new to the business. Mostly avoided area during TS, massage ok (I may have crimped her technique by insisting on no oil) - she
    did put effort into it and left me feeling good ( but Blauvelt AMP does it better).
    No tease, just had me turn over and was massaging body until I pointed out the area in need. She hesitated and said "that's illegal" I said I had it here before and I'm not LE
    Got oil and did nice HR (with some guidance from me). Only otc roaming - she wasn't really comfortable with that and she was wearing a lot of clothing! She did initiate kiss and offered her tongue. Sounds disappointing, but I found her so darn cute it wasn't so bad. After session she asks if I'm married and if I have kids!! Didn't mention a tip, when I gave her 40.00 she seemed happy. I think she's shopping for a green card! but if any guys are looking for a datable AMP girl...
    I'm also posting this in the NY/NJ/CT Spa section, don't know if guys expect it here.
  20. megajimbo69

megajimbo69

And I've done so.A very good experience. Got there at opening time, and everyone was eating breakfast in the back as I arrived. The place is clean and well appointed. TS available (I passed - as I had just showered an hour previous).

I saw Grace. Mid thirties, very attractive, slim, with smooth unblemished skin. Was on my back when she came in, pointed to the littleman, and asked her to get started. Two pops (I think a younger man could get three), full UTC roaming (clothing pulled down and to the side but not off), mutual nipple sucking, she dressed me on the way out. HR technique was excellent. The used towels were bundled up and taken out of the room, which is always a good sign.

Sixty house, plus sixty tip (she did not negotiate during the session, nor did she count the tip as I left - but for this service, I felt that I needed to kick the tip up a notch). This girl blows the doors (not literally, yet) off most of the others I've seen. RMP looks at an AMP price. Because the place is so big I only saw one other girl in the place. I don't know where the rest were hidden, though I heard a few). On my way out I saw the manager (breakfast must have ended), who was drop dead turn your head around HAWT. I'm assuming she was the mamasan, as her english was very good, and she was manning the phones.

bergen record classified website, under adult, look for exit 6E PIP, and you've got your contact info.

Bergen / Rockland suck less these days......