Incall Service / Edison Area

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by rob load, May 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rob load

rob load

ANOTHER SHOT

Feeling "in the mood" the other day and decided to give this agency another shot.Used the usual 2 call system. Met with a early 20 'ish tall brunette with nice tanned body.Great BBBJ,finished up mish.NO dfk or DATY but still a good session.Damange 140/half............Also another provider was there ,a young blond who would be worth to do a session with.
  2. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

I don't know Bella.. I wonder if it was the girls that started around memorial day last year. There were 3 of them working, a very cute blonde with too many rules that made booking an hour out of the question, a short italian college girl a lil meat on her but very good service and a german girl with brown hair and hazel eyes, succeeding sessions kept getting better with her. Last I saw them they had left mon/ocean and were operating in Edison, phone was disconnected and never saw another post in APP again.
  3. rob load

rob load

Risky,
    Thanks for the helpful hints.Most of the staff seems to be from the Monmouth/Ocean county areas. I usually opt for the half,not because i'm cheap but am a quick finisher.Some decent sessions but also some lame one's too_One Girl ,upon getting "comfortable" told me FS was extra.Gave me a sob story how she only recieves a third of the fee.YEAH RIGHT. I only had another 20 so she took it and we finished up. Later call the agency to complain and was told they were unaware what was going on and the girls do not work for them.Told me some BS story how they just "set up" appointments and girls work for themselves.
    There was another similar agency called "bella" a while back in the same areas.A little more money but had a much better looking-much younger staff.Any info on them?
  4. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

fwiw,

I have mentioned this place several times over the past few years. Its very much hit or miss. Kelly changes the girls names a lot so you need to listen carefully to the descriptions. The good ones don't last long, those that do last are the lowest of the low and not worth seeing.

What is good about this place? Its an option when nothing else is around and even then I'd say you need to ask a lot of questions (she'll answer them) before hand or be prepared to be disappointed.

They alternate girls between woodbridge / edison and mon/ocean. They advertise in the APP as well. They use 3 difference phone #'s.

I clue as to recent quality is price.. the 1/2 hr sessions range from $120 to $140. I've seen better quality when they advertised $140 but its a rough guide and not that accurate.

for those that follow local news, it was one of her girls that caused issues at a hotel off Rte 36 and turned up heat for a while in that area.. she was doing drugs in the room, hotel staff called cops etc.

She's had some decent girls over the years (alexis the blue eyed girl that was with EE for a while worked with her as have a few other former EE girls). Most recently Gia/brook of CL posts hooked up with her.

word to the wise.. if they don't give you room # when you arrive at hotel leave. It means one of 2 things, either the girl is currently in session and she won't have time to clean up properly before you see her or she's not there and is traveling from another location which could mean you wait for up to an hour for her to arrive.
  5. rob load

rob load

ANK113,
    How about a little more of a detailed review?
  6. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Great information and thank you for sharing your experience.
  7. ank113

ank113

i had a good experience recently.. she was a blond from south...did a great job for the price
  8. partyboy1

partyboy1

how about back to what the thread was about.......

I've seen the agency in the SL and was interested in trying it but not sure who to request......can anyone offer any suggestions? based on robload's experiences it dosen't seem too encouraging
  9. darryl

darryl

You have my respect. Just no need to insult people (even if they didn't read the rules). Sometimes it seems that people here are too uptight and take everything too seriously. U got your point across in a funny way... congrats!
  10. shorty

shorty

Option 1 - abuse the newbie, scare him away and have him post on other boards that UG is full of meanies that make little girls cry....

Option 2 - Give the newbie a break and actually help him out?

Decisions.....decisions.......what's a hobbyist to do.....?

What the hell, I'll chose option 2 today -
    Junior - Here's a link for you:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1593
  11. junior21

junior21

im really sorry to ask this, but im new at this, what is gfe?im sorry if it sounds like a dumb question, i just always see dat, and have no clue what it means?
  12. rob load

rob load

There is an agency who advertizes in the HNT.Phone number ends in -9898.Their rates are pretty reasonable($130/half).NO GFE though. My first couple times using them were positive but Lately have gone WAY DOWN HILL. The girls appearance points to drug use and the service is lame. A few even tried to hustle me for more $$$...I would write this place off but did have some good experiences earlier....ANY MONGERS / DO YOU HAVE ANY REVIEWS? or am i just getting stuck with some bad ones?