Indulge Your Senses!

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by JessicaMKE, Jul 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JessicaMKE

JessicaMKE

Cool off with me at my air conditioned incall location... of course, my shower is always available to those that want to "freshen up". A couple more days and then I'm out of here. So far so good, just want to say thank you to all the great guys I've met. It's been real...
  2. JessicaMKE

JessicaMKE

It's Murphy's Law... just when you do a posting something changes... LOL.

Bridget is no longer available, but I am so... if you are interested in having some fun while I'm still around, then please feel free to give me a call. Location is near Time Square, about 2 blocks away.

Same great service and rates!
  3. JessicaMKE

JessicaMKE

$100 quick session
    $150 half hour
    $200 for the hour

OR THE BEST YET...

$200 for the BOTH of us - no upselling!
  4. JessicaMKE

JessicaMKE

5. JessicaMKE

JessicaMKE

Update

Quick update... I will be arriving on Monday instead of Saturday. Also, please note that I play safe for all activities. I want to be upfront and make sure no one is mislead and make sure there are no assumptions. Basically, just makes things last a little longer... nothing wrong with that ;)

Talk to you all soon and I will also be bringing a busty blonde friend with me. When I arrive I will post details such as phone numbers and pictures.

Talk to you all soon and look forward to a good time in NYC. I will be conveniently located about 5 minutes off the subway near Broadway.
  6. JessicaMKE

JessicaMKE

I am visiting NYC (Manhattan) this weekend starting on Saturday. I will be offering a menu for those that like selection. I plan on staying through Wednesday"ish".

$100 INCALL ONLY - FULL BODY RUBDOWN WITH MERRY ENDING. NOT ALL INCLUSIVE. Ask for rubdown only special.

$140 INCALL ONLY - QUICKER SESSION FOR THOSE THAT ARE SHORT ON TIME - ALL INCLUSIVE Tell me that you are running short on time - I will assume this session.

$200 INCALL ONLY - 45 MINUTE SESSION INCLUDING FULL BODY RUBDOWN - ALL INCLUSIVE Ask for 45 minute session.

$250 INCALL ONLY - FULL HOUR, INCLUDING FULL BODY RUBDOWN AND OPTION OF TWO CUPS OF COFFEE Ask for the FULL hour.

I am an attractive, sweet, responsive, full figured brunette with a great personality. I do aim to please, enjoy what I do, and definitely enjoy a gentleman who knows how to treat a lady with respect. If you are good with your hands, backrubs are my weakness... lol. My rubdowns from what I have been told are definitely above average.

If you've read this much and are ready to ***** - I would LOVE to meet with you. Also keep in mind any graphic phone calls or *****s will be deleted or immediately terminated.

Anxiously waiting!
    Jessica
    http://www.relaxationroom.net (the number on my website is not correct, I have recently changed it and not sure that I will be updating it - I will be changing it though - soon, sorry for any convenience.)

Please keep in mind DO NOT call me asking my prices nor what services I offer. I have outlined them in this message. I do not want you to call me if you just write down a bunch of numbers and call them later. I would prefer to see the gentleman that has taken his time and researched and KNOWS what he wants. Until then, I will try to behave ;oP

**Note: I have refrained from posting my number at this point, but if you are interested, please send me an intro of yourself and what day and time works for you or just a note that you are interested. Take care and until then, licks, spanks, dirty talk and of course unrushed relaxation!
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2006