Info Crystal of Sterling Ladies

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Mar 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jimmy69

Jimmy69 My IQ is room temperature

2. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

I saw Crystal at Sterling Lady about 2 months ago. She is completely safe and kind of mechanical. What you see in her pictures is what you get. She is large chested with a slender figure. My suggestion is to take control of the session. Be aggressive, not forceful, but aggresive.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Funny joke Slinky!

LOLOL
  4. Xerxes

Xerxes

Hilarious joke S. I enjoyed reading it!
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Xerxes:"You're too tight and you're flatchested"

Crystal: "Why don't you get off my back !!!".

Sorry, old joke.
  6. wimpy

wimpy

Well she looks absolutely great. I think I'll give her a try during the week. Who knows?
  7. Xerxes

Xerxes

Sorry GC,

I have no recollection of their tel number. Unless I write a detailed field report on the session, I tend to forget about bad encounters. I saw Crystal two years ago which is before I got into the habit of writing FRs.
  8. guy catelli

guy catelli

my kinda place. would you email me contact info?
    yikes! that must have really hurt, considering the delicate nature of what was bitten.
  9. Xerxes

Xerxes

Yes, I saw her two years ago when she was working in a rather sleazy Latino incall place in Midtown Manhattan.

We had a very unsuccessful Greek encounter. She was not prepared to use any KY and made all the classic excuses, such as you're are too big, etc,

I aborted the session and left. It was a complete waste of money. I saw her working at Sterlings just before Xmas. She looks a bit heavier and seems to have installed a set of plastic breasts.

Needless to say that I did not select her when I went to Sterlings. As they say, once bitten twice shy!

She may have mended her ways since our last encounter. I was not prepared to risk it. Your call.
  10. wimpy

wimpy

Has anyone seen this young lady?