Info needed: providers who like young men

Discussion in 'New York' started by bellini, Feb 9, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. buddyyy

buddyyy

You could always try
  2. betty_snj

betty_snj

that's the appeal of younger guys...they're nice, fun to be with and most are truly adorable.
    I know the feeling...I don't feel guilty about "taking" their money because they really know what they're doing.
    I feel like adopting them...at night, when I'm with my boytoy (who is a younger 34 and I met when he was 28) and I tell about my day, I describe my young studs and he gets a bit jealous because he thinks I'm going to get any of them to take his place.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2003
  3. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I think I will have a "Younger Men Week". Try out some young man meat so I can see what all the hoopla is about.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2003
  4. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

this may sound like a double standard but i feel guilty taken the money (oh but i do take it) from younger guys..I have this one adorable pakistanian thats 23 but such a good kid..he has a great job for someone his age and can afford it..matter of fact him and i hit some clubs once

do i feel guilty taken money from older men..hell no but these guys under 24 look real young but i have to say all but one i met under 27 were totally nice guys..one became a really good friend
  5. Houston

Houston

Well I like young men as well as older ones..as long as you provide my needs then I got your back.
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Reclined?!?
  7. betty_snj

betty_snj

I don't see anything wrong with a 21 year old client.
    I love the young ones, they're soo much fun, do not come with all the bagagge and issues older guys have.
    They're not rating you, examining you under a microscope or thinking about how to write a review after.
    They do come with a "mental list" of everything they want to experiment. But so what? It's all about having a good time.
    I never had a bad experience with a young guy and 1/2 of my repeat business cum from guys under 30.
  8. droopie

droopie

I have to question would a provider object to a client that is 21? you couldnt tell he is 21 and does not act it. Whatever the reasons are for him being a client are of no importance. he is well groomed and slim. Just happens that he is a client.
    Please share some insight on the issue. I know the topic is being discussed in another thread but wanted to be specific
  9. Casper

Casper

In that case after inclined, comes reclined !!!
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2003
  10. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

pervert

just how i like em
  11. betty_snj

betty_snj

here comes the "young" thing again.

Why is ok to see a 28 year old guy and NOT see a 18 or 20 year old???

There are some guys in their 20's who looks and acts like older ones.

And there are men on their 40's who acts like teenagers.

I think when a young men looks for a provider is because he wants something he cannot get from the girls of his age that he can date whenever he wants.

I get many young guys...and they're are delightful things, lots of fun.

I guess the "no guys under 30" rule is one of the unsolved mysteries to me.
  12. Casper

Casper

I'll be right over.
  13. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

nope 28 isnt young and u s hould check out kelly..shes a beauty for sure
  14. bellini

bellini

Thank you for you suggestion. I appreciate it.
  15. 28 isn't so terribly young. I think you'll find a lot of women that would see you. Find one that you would like to see, then contact her. If she says "no" move on to somebody else. If you were 18 or 20, it would be a different story.
  16. Casper

Casper

Check the ADs here? Samantha gave you one lead, Kelly Wynters.

Point you should consider is this: You get get many more responses to your inquiry if you start by giving more details on what you're looking for. Otherwise you'll get dozens of replies that could be useless, take up bandwith for no good reason and people might get fed up and just not help out.

Still don't get it ??????????????????/
  17. bellini

bellini

Re: Re: Info needed: providers who like young men

Define Young:

Define a provider that would fit your requirements in both looks and service: (unless you don't give a shit if she's a dog and only give you a hand job while wearing thick latex gloves)

Any particular price range:

Incall or outcall:

Get the point ???????????????????
    [/QUOTE]

I would like to know which providers enjoy being with a younger men (28 y/o). I will then proceed to a selection, based on her looks, rate, etc.

If you really want to know, here is a detailed request:
    1 - She doesn't have to be a dog, but not a supermodel either. A nice attitude is more important than her look.
    2 - Incall is preferred, although I am willing to book an hotel room to meet her.
    3 - It all depends, see point one (as I said, I don't need a supermodel, therefore I don't pay supermodel prices)

Thank you.
    Regards.
  18. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Casper I'm inclined to agree with your post and suggestions. Young could be defined as 18, 21, up to 30. I've answered this question in the initial thread so I won't repeat my suggestions.
    Bellini your getting better as things do with age! Keep posting and you'll get the hang of our "ways" here. Everyone is a little standoffish when someone new starts to post but also keep in mind that we were all new at one point or another some of us several times over in fact lol
  19. Casper

Casper

Define Young:

Define a provider that would fit your requirements in both looks and service: (unless you don't give a shit if she's a dog and only give you a hand job while wearing thick latex gloves)

Any particular price range:

Incall or outcall:

Get the point ???????????????????
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2003
  20. bellini

bellini

Do you guys know of any provider in NYC who really likes young men? Seems like it's not easy to find one...Please help me! Thanks a lot...Pete