Info on MTC in Edison, NJ?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Knuckles, Dec 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bobbycat

Bobbycat

I heard something to tlhe same effect but I heard that the customers at pines were robbed also, what at bummer, just before the holidays you go in for a little fun and some criminals come in and take your whole weeks pay. and one customer was struck in the head w/ the gun by the robbers, NOW HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO WIFEY!
  2. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

That ain't news!

Marge and Lisa are probably well known among hobbyists.

If Homer and Bart do doubles, now we're talking......
  3. kromrider

kromrider

I heard that Marge is working at Julies and on Thurday nights she does doubles with Lisa........
  4. fumpton

fumpton

don't forget about RWiggum, he's here too.
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Homer, Monty Burns is here. I guess the 2 of you will have lots to talk about.
  6. homer simpson

homer simpson

d'oh!

Glad you like my nick. I used to post on JAG under this nick before they started charging members to use their board.

D'OH!

-Homer.
  7. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

I can't believe Homer is here!

Hey, Homer! When are you bringing Bart over? Some good example you've set for him, huh! ;) Cool handle though. I wish I had registered it.
  8. homer simpson

homer simpson

9. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

MTC - Robbed at Gunpoint

At the risk of spreading old news, MTC was held up by five masked armed gunmen Wednesday night at around 9:30PM. Owner and two girls required emergency treatment at ER - apparently the bastards decided to rough some of their victims up a bit -owner required stitches in the scalp.
    All this reported in today's Star Ledger but that was not the source of my information!!!!!

Very reliable sources tell me that the "Pines" was hit in a similar fashion approximately one half hour before MTC. Armed robbers - hooded again and armed. Sondra was apparently hit in the head with gun butt before they made off with several thousand dollars of owners and girls cash, property, jewelry etc. This item was not reported in the paper today but I am confident of my sources status as "in the know."

The odd thing is that I first heard about this kind of "massage parlour" robbers several months ago through one of my "highly placed sources" in the industry. Apparently a "new customer" would come for a session or two to case the joint - then his friend would join him to shake down the establishment usually at the closing hour. Though it is not commonly known, this type of stick up has been happening for several years in the central NJ area. More news to follow as it becomes available to this haggard, aging reporter.

Richard
  10. Tom0504

Tom0504

MTC is listed as Mills Therapy Center

on Woodbridge Ave. in Edison. 732-650-0101.
  11. Knuckles

Knuckles

Does anyone know where this place is or the phone number? Any info is appreciated