Info on Sexy Cali from Atlanta

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Aug 22, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Chernov

Chernov

Sexy Cali

Wimp,

Recommend doing your homework by posting and searching the Atlanta TBD board for Cali reviews and related input. Another source is ***, where if you are not a member, limited info is still available.
    I received some responsive emails from our southern cousins earlier this year after posting the radar screen for Cali. Nothing real negative, just info you may want prior to taking one for the team.

Good Luck,
    Chernov
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If Ayana associates herself with a girl, she ought to be good.
  3. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

I dropped Cali an e-mail a few months ago and never got a response. Guess she was busy.

Best of luck Wimpster.

MW
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Good luck Wimpy!
  5. rogue

rogue

heard both good and bad-guess it depends if she is into you when you meet-expect a covered standard session going in,and see what takes place
  6. wimpy

wimpy

Hey Guys,

Has anyone seen or have information on Sexy Cali from Atlanta? She is visiting NYC this week.

http://www.sexxxycali.com

I think I will take this one for the team. We have sent e-mails to each other and she says the right words "GFE, BBBJ, DFK, and DATY". I have seen her friend Ayana before. Well if good company stays together then she is probably true GFE, because Ayana is awesome.

Field report in a couple of days.