Information on Crystal of N. Jersey

Discussion in 'New York' started by LegShaker, Feb 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You might do better starting a new thread, rather than burying it here in the Crystal/NJ thread. Perhaps in the "cheap thrills" section, or in this one. I know that several guys on the board have seen some of these ladies, and I'd bett tehy would be glad to help. I understand there's a bunch who advertise in the loacl bay Ridge paper - just be careful of trhe drag queens.
  2. fumpton

fumpton

Slinky, who are some of the Bay Ridge girls. I'm in that area, and have been travelling into the city for appointments. I'd like to try something local. Thanks.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

i thought paige was in bklyn?
  4. rockit

rockit

Crystal vs Paige

Crystal tries hard but the goods are just not there. I had a lame session and just as a point of reference, she couldn't even fit her thi-highs above her knee caps ( a major turn off for me). This is not to condemn her, I know there are guys who enjoyed her sesssion, but I do think your better off going with Paige.
  5. Phantom

Phantom

Legshaker,

It would be allot easier for you to travel in the opposite direction into NJ. Route 278 will take you right to Routes 1&9 in Linden and Elizabeth along which there are several short stay motels.
  6. Slinky Bender

Well, the section of Broolyn she is in is not that accessible to SI. Try some of the Bay Ridge girls, they'll be easier to get to over the Bridge.
  7. frog

frog

I thought perhaps there was a geographical error.
  8. LegShaker

LegShaker

Paige Brooklyn

Yes that is the Paige. My mistake..I will be working in Staten Island and was thinking about taking the Brooklyn plunge. So any ony other reviews of her would be helpful.
  9. Slinky Bender

She's in Brooklyn, not SI.
  10. frog

frog

11. SS

SS

Crystal info

I've posted on Crystal on JAG, indy section 2000,
    but don't remember when? She is $180 session, we metin Avenel motel, she had finger vibrator. She was
    older and didn't look too good, avg massage
    according to mr happy. Would not repeat!!!
    There are better out there.
  12. LegShaker

LegShaker

Thanks...about Crystal. Any other GFE's??

I also posted on another board and had only one good response but little description. I wonder why someone hasn't posted a review on her so far. If any of you have any recommendations for a GFE in the area of NJ... I would appreciate that also.

What about Paige in Staten Island???
  13. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Hey, she enjoys "fetishes's" -- you gotta pay extra for that.
  14. ryan

ryan

http://www.crystalsplace.net/

I cannot reccomend. Saw her quite awhile ago she is in her forties and not slim. I didn't find her attractive at all. To her credit, she has large natural breasts, and she is friendly and tries to please. Maybe guys who prefer mature ladies will enjoy more. Price is fair at 180/hr but she asked me for more $ to cover travel time.
  15. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

She was very rude when I called for an appointment

She acted as if she didn't know what I was talking about, and then she berated my, calling me a moron because she didn't do incall, that I should read the post before I called. However, back then, there was no mention that she only did outcall. I believe she might have corrected that now, because I raised a stink about it back then.
    Several posters wrote that they had received similar treatment while others posted that I wasn't missing out on anything.

Bottom line, My experience with her is that she's rude. My Opinion is that a woman that's rude to begin with couldn't be a GFE anyway.
  16. LegShaker

LegShaker

I am intertaining the idea of meeting this lady but I would like a review or two before I make a commitment. (a male with a commitment...a noble idea) Anyone ever seen Crystal??