Inn of the Dove

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by redleg609, Jan 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

I hear the Lincoln Inn, in the same area as Knights Inn is a good bargin, although I've never been there. Knights has always worked well for me, except I think the room with the Jaccuzzi is a little too pricey for that place.
  2. Ericnj

Ericnj

The Feather Nest Inn on Rte. 38 in Cherry Hill is a place I use for outcalls. They have a mid-day rate that amounts to $45, including tax. Some rooms have mirrored ceilings and all have a couple adults channels on the TV.

The Knights Inn on Rte. 1 in Northeast Philly also has partial day rates. Anyone know of any other clean places for $40 or less?
  3. DaShark

DaShark

I did the Bensalem one too. At that time, they had half day rates for $65. Not a bad rate for a 2 or 3 hour tryst. Fireplace and Jacuzzi were great. very comfy. That was about 5 yrs ago, not sure what that rate would be now.
  4. peanut

peanut

Wow! and I worry about scraping up a few bucks for a SW! God bless you, man.
  5. Woolybear

Woolybear

6. peanut

peanut

Otherwise, if you have a bad experience, you'll be kicking yourself in the head for spending the extra $$$ for the room.

three hundred bucks for the room? I hope your abbreviations are just off kilter.
  7. redleg609

redleg609

Thanks to all!
    Usefull commentary.
  8. coreman

coreman

I've been to the one in absescon(sp?) right outside AC and compared to similar places I found it to be clean and nice. Although my jacuzzi aparently leaked down to the room below mine and they complained....other then that though it was good.
  9. woodman

woodman

They used to have mid-week afternoon getaway rates for like .60 for the standard rooms there. Might still be avail if you inquire.
  10. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

I went to the one just off Street Road in Bensalem. I was seeing a woman that I had met on AFF, and we would meet there once a month or so. They have one room with a built in pool which was nice, but it's not always easy to get. You have to reserve it ahead of time. I particularly like the mirrored ceiling over the round bed, and the his and her showers.
    I think it's a nice get away for an anniversary or discreet rendevous with that special someone, but I'm not sure I would use it for outcall, especially with a provider I've never been with before. It's kinda pricey for 1 hour outcall, unless your familiar with the provider, know that you'll have a great time with her, and willing to spend mulitiple hours with her. Otherwise, if you have a bad experience, you'll be kicking yourself in the head for spending the extra $$$ for the room.
  11. mikertmodbl

mikertmodbl banned

i was there for a gang bang. nice in a showy, tacky old fashioned vegas sort of way. big jacuzzi in the mid of room.

not elegant or luxurious. for an outcall... i need clean and quiet and private!
  12. redleg609

redleg609

These places seem like a place where one could rent a room for an outcall. There is one near me that I could use.

Anybody use them? What did you thinK?