Inna, ex-Julie's Girl, As Good as Ever!

Discussion in 'New York' started by information, May 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Oh please Allen, don't change Oz's description back.

WSB, SB - excellent point. Rather than drag this out, let me just say that the only point of my original response to WSB was that the decision to go Indy is not always trivial.
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

more power to her!
  3. information

information

Inna

Not sure why everyone assumes that Inna, or any other girl for that matter, would either work just for one up-scale agency, or just work as an indy. My understanding is that smart working girls do both (and throw in some additional up-scale agencies.) If she wants to see clients privately, it certainly makes sense for her to recruit them among people who can pay $1200 pr hour, not from cheap incall places.
  4. skagen

skagen

Inna B-Cup

I don't know about Inna being B-cup, Julie. To my eyes (and hands), I'd say Inna was a very full and perky C-up, maybe even a small D-cup. But those were no b-cups! For comparison purposes, Chantal is a B-cup and Inna's were MUCH bigger and fuller.....

I'm surpriesed at you. Don't you always sample the dishes before you serve them? ;-)
  5. Monk

Monk

Rates

Of course, you have to take into consideration the class of client she will attract at a higher rate. She may have had enough of the Julie's crowd and prefer men with bigger budgets for a whole variety of reasons.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Just to throw something else into the mix: I think the likelihood of her getting multi-hour appointments is much greater as a $350/hr indie, and I don't think a two hours appointment is anywhere near "twice the work" as a one hour appointment. So, if she could get just 2 of those 7 to be multi hour, it would raise the revenue to $3,150, which now seems much better than the 1,800 ( as opposed to the marginally better $2,450 ). Of course, it's a little silly to be comparing hypotheticals anyway.......
  7. wsb

wsb

We should invite Jeff Bezos to participate in this discussion - if he isn't already here.

Back to Inna, I think your question is fair, but my guess at the actual numbers would be more like:

Indy: 7 dates per week at $350 per = $2450

Agency: 3 dates per week at $1200, less 50% agency fee = $1800

I also think she has a lot more economic certainty with the $350 crowd than the $1200 crowd, who probably come and go depending upon the current business/economic climate. Also, just based upon what we know about Inna, don't you think there will be some people who will feel somewhat overcharged paying $1200 for her services. I know my expectations would be far greater.

--WSB
  8. justme

I can't believe the degree to which we're analyzing this but to clarify...

What I meant before was that in any new business endeavor, you always run into things that you don't expect. As such, any agency girl turning indy runs the risk of having to be tought a painfull lesson - regardless of how clever or smart they are.

and

I do see tremendous upside for her revenue, but at the expense of her time (a finite resource).

Would you rather make $75K/yr (and let's pretend that you don't live in NYC) and work 20 hour weeks or make $150K/yr and work 80hr weeks?

Working with small businesses, one of the most common mistakes that I see is owners who focus in on revenue while ignoring profitability and infrastructure.
  9. wsb

wsb

Re: "It describes her as a D cup"

You don't think they lied do you???

JM --

I agree that VERY FEW people are cut-out to be effective CEO's. However, let's be realistic here. She isn't going to be running IBM (at least not yet). At this point she only has to manage herself. I agree that this sometimes proves to be a daunting task to some of the young women in this business, but not for all. She basically has to be more responsible, accountable and diligent than an agency girl and still provide good service. In my view, anyone who can manipulate the JAG collective the way she did must have some managerial talent.

Regarding the economics, as previously stated, I think she would make much more as a $350 indy - especially with all of the regular business she would have from her former fans at JAG - than as a $1200 agency girl who probably only gets a couple of bookings a week and only pockets half the fee.

Regards,

WSB

[Edited by wsb on 05-24-2001 at 09:37 PM]
  10. Julienyc

Julienyc

I s she or is she not?

I went to the site mentioned Sophia? are you sure this is the same Inna? It describes her as a D cup? Inna had small little breast ,a BB at the most. She does look great and it only proves that it is all in the schooling and she got here at Julie's. B's or D's it is all in the wrist!
  11. justme

WSB - Perhaps. Still, I've seen relatively bright and well trained business people take over a business (admittedly in a different industry) and get their asses handed to them. There's a learning curve in running any business, and in the case of this industry the lessons can come with severe penalties.

Or maybe Inna really does have a great mind for business and has already determined that she is operating under the correct model. At $1200/hr I doubt that the agency cut is anywhere over 50%, so less the marginal expense that she would incur by going out on her own she would have to work twice as much to make the same revenue. While I agree that quartering her price should more than double her market, she may be happy with her current revenue stream, and thus unwilling to take advantage of the opportunity for increased business.
  12. Julienyc

Julienyc

Julies

I guess my girls and training are much more valuable than ever imagined.
  13. Julienyc

Julienyc

Inna was good but

If you liked Chloe you will love Cali ,she is very new to the biz but is willing to learn and very fresh and pretty as well. Chantal is already prime and has been with me for 2 weeks now and Wow Wow!!!!!
  14. wsb

wsb

JM --

Business accumen seems to be one thing which Inna has in abundance.

Best,

WSB
  15. justme

WSB - Inna should become an indy

I think one thing that we've learned so far this year is that a perfectly good agency or brothel girl can get herself into a lot of trouble unless she thinks about this kind of decision for a while.
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

ok so we'll skip marina.

gabriela is 1/4 inna's rate and does blow her away in every catagory.
  17. wsb

wsb

I haven't seen Inna/Sofia and I agree that $800 or $1200 is far more than she should be charging based upon what I've heard, but I also don't think comparing her to Marina, who I've seen a bunch of times, is a fair comparison.

Marina gives great service, but she has to be pushing 40 and while the enhancements she has made have improved her looks she is hardly great looking.

Inna should become an indy and charge $300 -$350 per hour and she'd have more business from all of her besotted former clients from Julie's than she could possibly ever manage.

--WSB
  18. information

information

inna

Kaybo:
    i found her at http://www.fleurdeelite.com
    the picture of her is horrible (just as bad as the picture Julie had.) She is prettier than ever. Longer hair, slimmer, just extreemly sexy.

They charge $800 for the hour. (they'll say 1200, but you can talk them down.)
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy

chloe of julies was a bargain......

too bad stupid me was banging 5g woman at the time she was there, i missed out on that sale.
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

i'd pay, but what ever the price (assuming it's in the 5g + range) it still wouldn't be a bargain.

i've had 5g woman...and though they were hot and maybe unbelievable in service (not really the case)....i was stupid to pay that kind of money when a girl who is 200 or 300 treats me a whole lot better.