Insomnia Club

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by marcinny, Dec 16, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Ho hum... crazy you can't find late night providers who are willing to work cheap b/c of the wee hours...
  2. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

No posts in over 3 years?!
    I can't be the only monger or there not sleeping...
    Banacek likes this.
  3. superwoman01

superwoman01

Hi

Sorry that email address is no longer working. I would post another but I know the board rules. I also lost our favorite red heads number and email:) All is good with me. I am staying busy with the office job. I hope that all is well with you and all my friends on UG. xxoo
    Smooches,
    Anna Marie
  4. LawManDan

LawManDan

Hey Superwoman.... lost you ... mail comes back returned... here it is in a nutshell... "Merry Xmas".. you know how to find me... if you need me... and Happy New Year..
    Tab
  5. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

I actually mistakenly txt "desi" from time to time. Coworker has the same name...
  6. LawManDan

LawManDan

I found my Yahoo acct again.. lol..
  7. superwoman01

superwoman01

I am great Thanks NYTab. Sorry to hear that you lost your yahoo address. Hope that you are enjoying whats left of the summer. Everyone is gone..guess its just you and I :) LOL!
  8. LawManDan

LawManDan

I am here.. and my old yahoo address is no longer in existence (can't figure it out) but you do have my other email, just in case... all is good.. How are you?
  9. superwoman01

superwoman01

So what happened to everyone on this thread? I know eight or nine years later! LOL!
    Well....
  10. superwoman01

superwoman01

Thank you for the information backseat!
    Have a great Labor day weekend.
    xxoo
    AM
  11. backseat

backseat

I was in touch via email two month ago. Sadly for me she moved further west, so It's not convenient for me. Said she is near Melville.
    Glad to see you stop by. Her email is still the same.
  12. superwoman01

superwoman01

I was wondering if anyone has heard from desilove?
  13. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Why oh why at 2:15am...

Can't I find a nice SW in either Freeport or Roosevelt, or I'll even go so far as Uniondale. And no ads on CL or BP for inexpensive head...why me?
  14. Boywonder2

Boywonder2

;)
    All good things don't have to end
  15. desilove

desilove

I did babe all 600+ didnt have one from you...unless it wound up in my spam and i overlooked it when clearing it out....when you get a chance shoot me another...miss running into you at the supermarket, not as much fun out here wo ya....xox
  16. billyS

billyS

Still not checking your email Desi?
    Something was missing when I got my new cell, xfer of numbers didn't work 100%
  17. desilove

desilove

youre sweet boywonder..i do miss this thread it certainly isnt the same..i was talking to another UG blast from the past the other day (fucker) and we were wondering if marciny might have gotten busted for p'ing in public;) All good things eventualy come to an end but i think thats so even better things can happen...miss you guys smoooooooch xox
  18. Boywonder2

Boywonder2

I check every so often....not much happening in here anymore since marcinny and desi don't stop by as often :)
    desi is the straw that stirred this drink !
  19. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

Just passing through..seeing if anyone is up out there in UG land........
  20. desilove

desilove

ouch sorry guys..youre right I should..truth everything goig on, on the island right now has me staying pretty much to myself....I do have a pile of emails Im trying to weed thru and now im more motivated since I know there are some I actually want to read...as for VM sorry BW I have an assistant/screener answering for me now, shoot me an email and ill gv you my priv #.....xox