Interesting English site

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Zoltan, Feb 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ceebee

ceebee

The 3 MP's in the UK that I've been too had very decent looking foreign staff. When you get out to MP's in the boonies is where you find the questionable native-born staff.
  2. ceebee

ceebee

The 3 MP's in the UK that I've been too had very decent looking foreign staff. When you get out to MP's in the boonies is where you find the questionable native-born staff.
  3. Stitch

Stitch

I did not find those Peaches very juicy. After seeing the pictures, I begin to think we are better off in New York than I supposed.
  4. petehanse

petehanse

Provider Checklists?

Perhaps some of the providers and amps could set up check lists similar to the "Peaches Massage." If graphic blowjobs can be shown on video clips, why not this? This new innovation in marketing would eliminate all guesswork and confusion. Customers would be assured of not buying a pig in the poke or poking a pig!
  5. ceebee

ceebee

Prostitution is legal in the UK, although brothels, including MP's with service, are illegal.
  6. Zoltan

Zoltan

Re: Feast your eyes on these melons.

That's a good one Pete. They even let you know what the girls do. "Breast Relief," "Water Sports" etc. Things must be pretty loose over there as far as LE goes. Could you imagine a NJ AMP showing pictures of the girls and what they did? It would never happen but I would love to see it.
  7. petehanse

petehanse

Feast your eyes on these melons.

This is another Uk site. Some of these ladies may be getting a little long in the tooth, but they are definitely some nice ripe peaches! Especially note Mealanie and Lucy, they would have been excellent candidates for the now defunct North Arlington Sauna. They definitely seem to be "Fun" type girls. Check it out.

www.peachesmassage.com
  8. teeduke

teeduke

And you can't beat the airport security.
  9. daengman

daengman

BA currently has $99 (one way) fares to heathrow.

maybe now is a good time to go.
  10. teeduke

teeduke

Actual pictures? For once, that statement may have some truth in it.
  11. Zoltan

Zoltan

Found this site as I was surfing around. A very interesting, informative and detailed site about massage parlours in England. It gives the name of the place, the address, phone #, description of all the girls and actual pictures of the places and the rooms!

Something like this would be great to have for NJ but I'm sure LE would find it very useful as well.

http://uk.geocities.com/wysg/index.html