Interesting experience!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Cobra, Jan 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. playfullguy

playfullguy

nicely done ciscook.....glad you reviewed....
  2. anon321

anon321

Thanks for the post! I'll definately have to give her a call. I noticed that a previous post mentions private parking. Is her entrance from inside a garage or outside the building. Just curious...I just want to be sure I can know what to expect as far as surroundings. Looking forward to it...I'll post back when I get the chance.
  3. ciscook

ciscook

Since I have given up MP's due to the heat and wanted to see if this was the same girl I saw in the area previously, I met with Brittney this week. Not the same girl. Description is as previously mentioned. Cute, petite, nice natural somewhat large for her size breasts and nice butt. Only down point is stretch marks due to having children. Conversation was upbeat and touched a variety of things.
    She undresses as you do,nice somewhat light massage with attention paid to the boys. On the flip, she started hj, I started to roam and she leaned over for me to kiss and lick breasts. Nipples got hard quick. I asked about extras, and she said not usually on the first time and only if she feels comfortable with you. I guess YMMV. She gave me some russian and then slipped in a couple of licks and sucks while looking at me finished with hj and more massage. I hope this is an indication of things to come. I will repeat.
    This is all I will say on this, as I don't want to turn it into A Denville situation.
    I only responded as a second opinion.
    Enjoy
  4. anon321

anon321

Does anyone have any recent info on visits lately? A good HR and backrub is definately needed. This would be the first time seeing an independent. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?
  5. Cobra

Cobra

Phone a No No

Zipper, your right on, will make an appointment with her next week, need some real stress reduction, also I have a feeling, more is possible, and I will tell her no phone while the ball is in play. Will report back to the troops.
  6. zipper

zipper

Not my hood but $ is a bargain for a pretty naked white girl who provides good service (except for the answering of the phone, thats a no no), even if its not full.
  7. vibepromo

vibepromo

interesting experience

Tried it myself. She's nice looking. The phone ringing like crazy was annoying and at one point she was talking for a long time. Gave a nice R&T. Not sure if much more is there.
  8. anon321

anon321

Has anyone else seen this girl at all? I might have to make an appointment. I can use a good rub.
  9. Cobra

Cobra

Update

Sorry, have been away for a few days, first she is white, ***** looking. i.e w/f. second its Hacketstown, way out there, up Rt 46 past Budd Lake, down the Hacketstown Mountain, her directs are very good. I believe if she worked four years in a parlor she will do more then HR, but it was my first time at her apartment. I will try for more next time. She is very nice, very young looking, small but nice size tits. Will report back next week after second visit!
    PS her neighbor hood is safe and nice, good side of town, I parked below her apartment and walked up, so car out of sight.
  10. daro

daro in loco CM

Pete, that's probably the same Btitney/Brittany. Thanks for
    the info. I'll pass.

Ciscook, thanks to you also. Eventhough she's close by, I'll stick to going out of the area.
  11. ciscook

ciscook

Reaching back, I only saw her once.
    After starting with message, went to hr, then she put her underware back on and got up on me and rode and hand stroked me until done. I remember her saying that she washes a lot of underware.
    I do remember her being thin and thought that she would be a real good spinner.
    Ciscook
  12. petehanse

petehanse

Boys

There used to be a girl at the Stanhope operation (Therapeutic Touch 973-347-6027 ) named Brittany. She was there when I first started 2 years ago. At that time she was already losing her shape. She had a big belly and so so figure. For 60 door plus $ nude HR it was not woth it! Another lady Sherry was much better. She was about 32 38DD Brunette or blond depending on the season. Best you could get from her was CBJ. for $.5... way too much. It was great to see her undress and remove that Bra. There was a Spainish girl there who did FS, but the original owner, a woman ,threw her out because she suspected chemical abuse! Bottom line you will probably get nothing now for a lot of money. They recently obtained a new owner . Stay Away!
  13. daro

daro in loco CM

playfullguy,

I never went to that TT place in Stanhope. Chances are if they
    were white girls, they would hit you up for $ tip just for a naked
    HR. They're worse than the russian girls. More info is needed
    before you hand over $ for a massage from a possible white trash
    broad from the boonies.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2003
  14. playfullguy

playfullguy

hum...

My area also....I've been to the Stanhope operation, nice but too high $........she sounds nice, but some of the apartments in Hackettstown can be tough......but a bit more homework sounds in order.....
  15. daro

daro in loco CM

Ciscook, before I place a call or a visit. If it's the same girl, as
    the one from Budd Lake, does she do more than get naked.
  16. ciscook

ciscook

I am in hackettstown 3 days a week or more, there was a woman utr who worked out of her home on a street right off rt46 in Budd Lake by the strip mall that I think has a krugers deli in it, that I saw about a year ago who moved and lost contact with.
    The description fits, I wonder if she is back?
    Ciscook
  17. daro

daro in loco CM

I assumed w/f in Cobra's post meant white female.
    The 713 exchange is Succasauna. Around Ledgewood area.
    It's probably a cell #. It makes sense since she used to work
    around the Stanhope area. I think he meant she lives in an
    Apt. in Hackettstown. You're out in the boonies guys. You're
    up in my neck of the woods. Way up 80 west. Past Budd Lake.
    I may have to check her out. Maybe he should have put w/t/f
    for her description. LOL.
  18. Joeloveshead

Joeloveshead

Is the town correct?

Tried something different for me from my usual RPM and APM, tried and outcall/incall I read in the Star Ledger, Britney, 973-713-6206. Called her and she sounded very nice on the phone. $ was the price, no hassle. She gave me directs to a Hacketsown apart complex.

Cobra... Did you mean Hackensack? I am not familiar with NJ so be kind!
  19. skipper

skipper

Cobra,
    was she White, Hispanic, Oriental, Black or Native American?
  20. Cobra

Cobra

Tried something different for me from my usual RPM and APM, tried and outcall/incall I read in the Star Ledger, Britney, 973-713-6206. Called her and she sounded very nice on the phone. $ was the price, no hassle. She gave me directs to a Hacketsown apart complex. First impressions, very young, I thought around 19, look younger, at least to me, found at later in late 20's, w/f ***** looking VERy nice personality, friendly. she had the door open, on time, one draw back, phone rang at least 5 times and she would stop to answer. Had me put the cash on table, had a massage table in her living room, then she told me she doesn't have sex with clients, but before she said this she stripped naked, Very nice body 5'3" thin, nice tits, shaved (hair starting to grow back a little like sand paper), flat and tight, so I said what the hell, great massage, alot of touching and she said I could roam at will, which I did. On the flip she was very good, a little american style Russian, nice, then very nice finish, then finished with a great back rub again, no rush. I don't know if she was being careful re: FS but maybe. She worked for 4 years in massage Parolor in Stanhope? and one year as indenpent. All in all, 7 in look, 8 in comfort and security and 7 for over all effect. Will try again.