Interesting video in Denver

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by touchandfeel, Feb 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. laterally

laterally

Here's a related story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/12/AR2006021200943.html

Also from the article:

So that's who's messing up the tip structure!
  2. tits$ass

tits$ass

I am a reporter for the internet . . . . Utopiaguide! I check out these locations to make sure that they are not doing anything illegal, however, if they are doing illegal things I investigate to find out what type of criminal activity they are involved in. This has been a year long expose and the article will be coming out in May, June . . .
  3. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Hmmm...maybe if anyone of us are involved with a raid by LE, just say you are doing a investigative report for a local paper! LOL
  4. njbibbles

njbibbles

I want to

I want that job....... Now I gotta go do some investigations myself...will report later today on my findings.
    :)
  5. farishta

farishta

lmao...I was thinking the same thing.

This really pisses me off. Fucking media. Like, the guys whole tone of voice was "Can you believe it? White people like sex?!? RICH white people!?!"
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2006
  6. tits$ass

tits$ass

by the way he didn't mention the TS he got before the massage.
  7. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

8. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

9. lepke

lepke

Lets move to Denver.......
  10. laterally

laterally

That was freakin' hilarious. And I love the chick anchor's comment after he explains how he "extricated" himself: "That must have been so... awkward." Meanwhile the dude in the middle has this look like "damn why can't I get these gigs." Good stuff. Thanks for the laugh.
  11. tits$ass

tits$ass

Also, they did not show the next night went he went back to talk to them. I bet the same girl wasn't there that night and mamasan does not know what happened.
  12. murman36

murman36

They never showed the end of each session. Wonder if he went for it, or did he keep everything "undercover".
    It was interesting that in the last clip he was on his back. An experienced providor will have you fully erect and stroking little guy when she negotiates, having the attention of the small head. No doubt he was putty in her hands.
  13. tits$ass

tits$ass

He told her he was a news reporter, she gave him the special rate!
  14. coreman

coreman

The first place had the easiest negotiation ever. from 140 to 90 with limited effort. Well played.
  15. has1

has1

the first and last girls were hot.....that middle one in the black skirt was not....
  16. gern777

gern777

Feb is a sweeps (ratings) month in TV - local station all over the country will be draggin out crap like this. - Although not as much as they do in November

gern
  17. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Damn that chick had huge cans!!! Pricing is pretty good too! I think it's time to pay Denver a visit =)
  18. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

seems like the usual.. $140 for everything.. well ok.. $100 for everything.. and how did I extricate myself from the situation ?.. I just said I wasn't up to it.. man.. he did say he went to 30 places and only showed 3 on tv.. 27 r&t for the team.. be safe
  19. bear

bear

What a dick...ruining it for the mongers in Denver.
  20. bloodysabbath

bloodysabbath

That old man got better offers than me :(