Interracial Mongering:

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by HarryBeavers, Dec 31, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lamont5123

lamont5123

I would cross her off my list, too.

(Only kidding)
  2. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

don't worry...if they don't like you now...they'll learn to love you later.... EVEN I'VE made some freinds around here;)
  3. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

Tough Crowd this UG:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I feel right at home. I feel the love, similar to being stuck with a rusty ice pick. Any more friends, and upbeat members I can meet? thanks.
  4. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

It would probably have the same effect as if I saw my bank teller cashing the check of a person of another race.

If this is seriously an issue for you, I empathize.
  5. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

I'd let Laura suck my cock with those tight librarian lips. Just to tell my grandkids someday.
  6. its_mousey

its_mousey

LoL!

BOOYAH!

Or Dick 'the Real Not-So-Slim But-Most-Definitely-Shady' Cheney for that matter.

As for Rummy, I figure he'd have such a small penis that my ATF wouldn't probably even notice that he's trying to fuck her, so I couldn't blame her for that.

In any event, I can care less about the skin color of my provider (or that of their other clients) just as long as they are clean, drug/disease free and a fucking good lay. After all, as the old saying goes, all pussies are pink in the inside.

*Squeak!*
  7. jruder

jruder

This thread should be filed under stupidest threads...Like if i (a white guy) fucked a black or an asian provider, would i care if she fucked a black guy or an asian???

Now if my atf fucked George Bush, I would definitely cross her off my list.
  8. justlooking

justlooking

You can't imagine.
  9. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

Heave Ho, Need a bag?

With 16,000+ posts on a moronic board like this ,You must up chuck quite a bit.
  10. travis13

travis13

Amen......

Nuff said lets close the book on this stupid thread...............
  11. justlooking

justlooking

What I personally really can't take is when I visualize women I see having sex with the kind of morons who post on boards like this. Makes me want to vomit.
  12. justlooking

justlooking

Why would it bother you even if it's a relationship?
  13. vermeer

vermeer

I have banged many of the hoors reviewed here.

My cock parted their cunts wide open, like moses parted the sea, so that all of you choads can follow.

Now, how does my dick taste?
  14. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

Welcome, tna!

I see all your {Informative posting} is worthy of a Pulitzer prize! :p ROTFLMAO!!
  15. yamaha

yamaha

you have to stop thinking this way it will drive you insane just go have fun and remember she is your atf not your wife or girl friend. have fun be safe.
  16. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Travis-That does make a great deal of sense. At times, it is 90% mental.
  17. travis13

travis13

Same Page Lepke

You and I are together on this one I dont care if is doing Barney the Purple dinosaur....... as long as I dont see it ........ I may be gettin old and have been doing this way too long but one of the things I operate on is the illusion.........

Be Careful out there
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  18. lepke

lepke

I just don't like seeing another cat leaving when I'm arriving it skeeves me out..I really don't give a shit what the dude looks like I just don't want to see them..I don't like thinking about how many dudes the girl fucked either..
  19. TNA

TNA

True colors?

wow! The Beav had to show his true colors... good to see the many posters who know what's what... great start Beav... great.
  20. DickTheLawyer

DickTheLawyer

er, that should have been ATF, f'king vodka. But you get the message.